Hyeori's eyes fell on Sooho, who began to struggle with the tape that kept him tied when he saw his girlfriend in the place. — I told you to leave my boyfriend alone, remember? Well, that applies to my friends too, so... If you want to continue collecting money from these poor idiots you better leave now or... — The girl smiled and pointed to the place. — We can have a nice chat with the police, oh! and... Your car, I'm sorry, I don't think you can use it.

—  You are brave girl... You and I will see each other again. — Hyeori smiled proudly as he ran past her, waiting a second before running to her boyfriend, kneeling in front of him.

— ah, I should have hit him before he left, look how he left you. — The girl murmured, caressing his face gently, seeing the boy smile at her and look at her with proud eyes. — Are you okay?

— Yeah. — He whispered with bright eyes when the girl removed the tape from his wrists, moving them a little before trapping her in a tight hug. — You have to stop putting yourself in danger for me, little sun.

— With all due respect, hoo, but stop saying stupid things. — Hyeori murmured in the boy's ear before placing a kiss on his ear, separating to look at his face. — Are you okay? Ah, look at you, you're bleeding, we have to go to the hospital and-

Sooho cupped the girl's face, putting his lips over hers in a quick kiss, shutting her up immediately, he sigh before separating, smiling as he looked at those pairs of suns she had as eyes. — Do you know what I need? A seaweed soup.

Hyeori laughed and nodded before turning serious and punching the boy's arm repetitively, making him hiss in pain. — Yah! What was that for?

— I told you not to go, you idiot, almost got yourself killed. — Sooho complained while his girlfriend continued scolding him. — Next time you do that I'm going to make Jax and Nala chase you for a whole day.

The girl took her boyfriend by the hand to leave the place, hearing him mutter a sorry and then pout, making the girl imitate him before cupping his cheeks, murmuring something that made him nod as if he were a baby.

Sieun could only see that action with some confusion, it seemed strange to him, in fact, every show of affection that those had seemed strange to him. — Ah, I will never go to an amusement park again. — He laughed before stopping and sighing in annoyance. — Why are they back?

Hyeori cursed when she saw her cell phone in the older man's hand, who was laughing while looking at the screen. — Ah, damn. Hey, you're pretty smart.

— Compared to you, a lot. — Hyeori responded, caressing the back of her boyfriend, who leaned over a chair he had in front of him. — I'm surprised you don't have a face full of mud, I guess you worked hard to get it, right?

— Ah, idiot... — The man laughed in frustration before throwing the phone away from him with some force. — Are you trying to make me look ridiculous?

— Asshole, my cell phone. — The girl said when she saw how he threw her cell phone to the ground to smash it to pieces.

Sooho looked at his girlfriend with incredulous eyes, he had believed that the police would arrive. — Hyeori, silence. — He murmured to her, seeing the look of fury in the older man's eyes.

— Catch those idiots. Catch them! — The man shouted, making the group of boys run towards them.

— Did you have to trick us too?

— Let's just make time. — The girl said to Sooho, who did not understand, but put hus arm in front of the girl in a protective manner. — Of course we called the police, I'm not an idiot. But we need time.