Jealous: Yan!Book x Reader

Requested by: @thiswasforavideo

CW FOR MURDER, KIDNAPPING, AND OTHER YANDERE STUFF

Also O/N replaces Price Tag bc they would make it 42 so no need for her (no they don't act like price tag)

A/N: I'm falling behind on reqs but whatever
————————————————————————

O/N had always been considered nerdy, reading fanfics, talking to c.ai, and in general being antisocial. They had their team, Just Not, although they mostly did stuff separate from their teammates.

Currently they were sitting, writing in their diary. The idea of keeping one came to them around when TPOT started, when they overheard someone complaining that a 'Loser' person stole their diary.

Dear Diary,

Today TPOT started. I joined a team with Book, Pillow, Naily, Bomby, Cake, and Nickel, called Just Not. Sounds weird but I guess that's how it works around here. The challenge today was to go up to Two on the roof, and-

Book: "Hi O/N!"

O/N looked up from their writing

O/N: "Oh, hi!"

Book was fairly nice to them, but often clingy at times. They assumed it was because of past issues, considering people told them about how Book was obsessed with Taco. They didn't pry too much, though, as that was Book's stuff to deal with.

Book: "So, whatcha doing?"

O/N: "Just writing in my diary. Helps me process the day."

Book: "That sounds fun!"

Book kinda wished she was that diary- but she needed to shut down those feelings. This wasn't going to be another Taco situation.

Last time she had a crush, she was OBSESSED to an unhealthy level. The only reason she didn't follow Taco into BFB was because over time told her to actually see how horrible she was being.

O/N: "Yeah, I guess. I mean, I can find fun in it if I want to."

Book: "Cool!"

Then there's an akward bit of silence between the two, neither really speaking until Book pipes up again

Book: "So.. uh.. see ya!"

O/N: "See ya, I guess."

O/N went back to writing, kinda thinking the interaction was a little weird, but it was probably fine.

Book, however, didn't think it was fine. She didn't know why, she just cared a lot about what O/N thought of her. Her face was red with embarrassment.

The next few challenges were.. frustrating for Book, to say the least. Whenever O/N talked to other people, it wasn't awkward, but it was awkward whenever she spoke to them.

But one day there was an opportunity for her to finally see what O/N thought of her. Their diary, left lying there. This would be an invasion of privacy.. but Book was just dying to know. It'd only be a few pages..

O/N walked over, only to see Book reading every last page of their diary.

O/N: "Book?! What are you doing?!"

Book immediately slammed the diary closed when she noticed O/N's presence. Her face went red.

Book: "I- I just.."

O/N: "I'm hurt. I would've just shared the stuff I was comfortable with if you just asked me."

Book: "I'm sorry I just- I wanted to know what made me different to you"

O/N: "Excuse me?"

Book: "Every time I interact with you it's always awkward and weird and with other people, it's always completely fine for you. To be honest, I was jealous of them.

O/N: "Aand now you see why. No point in putting drama into it."

Book: "But.. I feel the same. I did something wrong, but at least I can say that."

O/N: "Well, we can work on that later."

And then they run off into the sunset and have a happily ever after!!

...

Nah, I'm kidding, that's too boring!!! You want obsession and action, don't you?

As the relationship developed, Book found herself clinging to O/N more and more. Slowly feeling more and more insane. Whenever she saw them talking so someone else, she distracted O/N with something to divert their focus to her.

This didn't go without O/N noticing, though. They just wanted to speak to people and Book wouldn't let them. This felt wildly different from the Book they knew.

And then they found pages of their diary without Book ripped out.

It was enough for them to confront her.

O/N: "Book, could we talk about something"

Book:: "Oh, sure! What's wrong?"

O/N: "It's just that.. you've gotten a lot more.. obsessive.. over the past week. I can't really talk to anyone else without you distracting me. And I found pages of my diary ripped out and in the garbage."

Book: "I'm not obsessive, I just need to prove to them that you're MINE."

O/N: "I- what? Book, this isn't like you!"

Book: "It is like me. I guess being crazy never really went away. It just got blocked up by people trying to change me. I wonder what unblocked it, but I don't care. Being around you has felt SOOO much better! I can't share that!"

O/N: "Please, Book, you're scaring me!"

Book: "I don't care as long as I get to stay with you. If you aren't going to accept that then I'll just take you."

Book then suddenly grabbed O/N's arm, much to their dismay. She threw them in the basement, where she could keep their radiance, forever.

And she'd never have to be jealous again.

——————————————————————-

A/N: let's goooooooooooooooo I did a fic again!!

Total word count: 923