Baking: Two x Reader Fluff

Requested by: @Kais_b1scu1ts

A/N: I tried writing it 3rd person but the multiple they/thems just got confusing. I don't like writing in 2nd person but I want to make it as understandable as possible.

Also I'm really sorry that I can't write kissing I just feel kinda uncomfortable and don't know how to do it. I wanna be able to to make the stories seem more authentic but it just gives me the blerghs

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled sillies
—————————————————————————

You were a co-host for TPOT after being in a relationship with Two for a while prior. The contestants were mainly okay with you helping out, save for a few rude ones.

You and Two were planning to bake cupcakes for  the next Cake at Stake prize. You were grabbing the ingredients while Two was reading off a recipe. Two could have just made it all easily, but they liked seeing you happy.

Two: "And then we put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix them together!"

O/N: "Got it!"

You dropped the butter and sugar into the bowl, mixing them up. You struggled a little, but you were determined to not get help. You wanted to prove that you could do it on their own, without the help of your partner's power.

Slowly the process continued. Two watched yoh clearly struggling with it, mixing slowly, reaching for the cupcake wrappers, etc. but whenever Two tried to subtly help you with their power, you just looked at them suspiciously.

After a while, the cupcakes were in the oven. You were exhausted. You melted into a chair. Two looked at you, worried, and walked over.

Two: "You okay?"

O/N: "Yeah! I'm fine!"

Two sat in the chair next to you, wrapping their arm around you in a comforting manner.

Two: "You know, if you need help you can just ask me."

O/N: "I know, it's that you're so awesome, and I wanna be good at stuff so I can impress you!"

Two: "You're always gonna be awesome to me. I may be all powerful and stuff, but you're always able to make me smile!"

O/N: "Really?"

Two: "Would I lie to you?"

O/N: "Ha, I know you wouldn't."

You then hug Two, who giggles at the sudden affection. They return the hug, kind of hugging you like a plushie. You're about to continue being affectionate until the timer goes off.

You and Two rush to the oven, opening it to find sweet-smelling cupcakes. Two carefully takes them out with oven mits, testing them with a toothpick. No batter sticks to the toothpick, so you close the oven and turn it off.

O/N: "I'm so excited for when the contestants will have these! Hey, if anyone declines their share, can I have it? Please, please, please???"

Two: "Is it a day ending in Y?"

It took you a bit to think about it before laughing.

O/N: "Every day ends in Y!"

Two: "That's the point!"

You then giggle, continuing to say stuff, although the camera follows the scent of the cupcakes as it slowly wafts out of the hotel, as our sweet little story comes to a close.

—————————————————————

A/N: I needed to end this sometime, srry. But hey, I finally finished this!!

Also the camera is not canon >~<

Total word count: 565