Chapter 28: Truth and Dare

Start from the beginning

"Say it in a seductive tone." Any said and I just smiled at her nervously.

ON CALL

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello my love." I smiled and all my friends smiled at his regard.

"How are you?" I asked uncertain of what to ask other than that.

"I am doing good, was just sleeping!" He said in his sleepy tone. I didn't wanna disturb his sleep, his exams just finished this afternoon.

"Could you please come here and pick me up daddy?" I asked seductively as they were signing me to do. They all widened their eyes and tried to suppress their laughs.

These motherfuckers, I'll kill them.

"Wha-what?" Aryan choked on his words. Any signed me to continue.

"Could you please come and pick me up?" I said in the most seductive tone I could ever use.

"Don't tease me, baby. If this is a prank, stop this right now. You won't like the consequences." He said in a warning tone.

"This is not a prank baby." I whined and my friends were shocked at my acting. *Smirks*

"You just wait. I am coming right there. You won't be able to finish what you just started love." He said and hanged up the call.

"You guys will kill me one day." I shouted at my friends.

"He won't do anything, will he?"

"I don't know. I fucking don't know. I am scared now." I said standing up and moving here and there.

Suddenly, the bell rang and I went to open the door. There he was standing looking at me straight into my eyes. He suddenly picked me up and went downstairs.

"You do like to tease me so much, don't you?" He looked at me while descending the stairs and sat me up in the car.

"I'll show you who the daddy is." He smirked at me while I just hid my face in my hands. We reached his apartment and Anirudh was not here yet.
____________________________________

He took me in his arms and settled me on the kitchen slab. He started kissing me roughly and I tried to match his pace. He held my waist tightly and I pulled his hair. He wrapped my legs around his torso and took me to his bedroom still kissing me like he was kissing me for the last time.

He locked the door from one hand while holding me from the other and kissed me like there's no end. He nibbled on my lower lip and licked all the corners of my mouth.

I patted his shoulder to let me take a breathe but he didn't stop roaming his hands around my waist. I pushed him a little and we both breathed heavily.

I looked straight into his eyes and he caressed my face pecking my forehead. I hugged him tightly and he just caressed my hair.

"I won't do anything until you ask me to. I know it was a prank seeing the teasing expressions of girls behind. But till then let me just kiss you, no?" He asked breaking the hug looking straight into my eyes still holding me from my waist. I nodded and he just laid me on the bed and kissed me again. This time, it was slow and soft.
____________________________________

"I missed you, Aryan." I said to him when we were just staring in each other's eyes.

"I missed you too my love." He said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. He hugged me so tightly that I was nearly crushed. I didn't mind it tho, I would even be crushed if he's the one who's doing that.

I snuggled up to him and he last time pecked my lips and said "Good Night Nysa, I love you." I just smiled at him and I finally slept.

Tomorrow is holiday so we didn't have to worry to go to college. I woke up first and saw myself all snuggled up to his chest. I blushed a bit at the sight.