When they got on stage they were greeted by a few hundred cheerful middle schoolers and a handful of high schoolers. The energy was blossoming and this was a sign that this was about to be an awesome show.

"What's up boys and girls? Or should I say scholars", Dustin yelled out excitedly. The kids proceeded to scream and applaud. "Well today you all are here because you guys are very special. Whether it's because you are an honor student, you have perfect attendance or even just being a good kid in general you achieved something great that landed you at this concert this afternoon. Before we get started we would like to touch on a few things and then it's showtime", he told them. Ricardo then walked over from his drum set to put his two cents in.

"Alright so I just want to tell you guys that violence is never the answer. When you see something escalating, walk away or get help depending on the situation. All of these are better than getting hurt. Second I would like to tell you guys to not bully anyone because that hurts. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all. Third I would like to say that it's never ok to put someone on a pedestal because they're attractive, everyone deserves love.

For the boys in the crowd, don't favor a girl too much because she's pretty, learn to favor her because of her personality and her heart and what she's capable of. For the girls in the crowd, don't favor a boy too much because he's handsome, favor him for his personality and his heart and what he's capable of. I'm telling you guys this because we all experienced this. Thank you for listening, without further ado let's get this party started", Ricardo told them. After this of course the show began.

They performed a song about individuality and originality because most adolescents need to know that it's important to be yourself and to not fit in because of peer pressure. Another song about imagination and inspiration because it can really take them to new places. Another song about the power of positivity and where it takes you. Finally one last one about being invincible and conquering any obstacles blocking the path to success.

Lastly they performed their hit and they toned it down with a slow ballad at the very end. The crowd was extremely elated and they stayed on their feet the whole time. But before they ended the show they had to give away their leftover merchandise to some of the most spectacular scholars in the crowd.

"Alright before we let you guys leave I would like to give out these exclusive, rare edition sweatshirts with the leviathan sea monster, our logo and signatures on the back of them. Check it out, these specific sweatshirts are so rare that not even the super fans know about them, they were hardly even seen by anybody. Their rarity made them cost over $150 but today five of you are getting them for free. I need a valedictorian, salutatorian, 100% perfect attendance student, one very talented student and one student I'm going to pick on my own. I'm also going to give $100 to the most intriguing person", Dustin told them.

As he said this 4 students came up and the one he picked came up. He gave each one the microphone and they gave their background information.

"My name is Alyssa and I'm 16 years old. I'm the valedictorian in the tenth grade in my school and I have the highest grades in my school history. My average is a 98%, making me an A+ student", she told them. The crowd applauded her and Dustin was beyond impressed. "Congratulations Alyssa, keep up the great work I'm proud of you", he praised her. Another kid got the mic next. "My name is Nathaniel and I'm 14 years old. I'm the salutatorian in the ninth grade at my school and my average is 92%, I'm not the highest but I'm the second highest", he said. "Congrats Nathaniel I'm proud of you too", Dustin praised him.

He handed the microphone to the third student. "My name is Anais and I'm 13. I have 100% perfect attendance, making me the most engaged student at my school", she said. "Go Anais, that's a great achievement", he cheered for her. Then it was the fourth kid's turn. "My name is Isaiah and I'm 17 years old. I'm a multi-instrumentalist. I know how to play the whole orchestra string family such as the violin, viola, cello and upright bass. I also have some experience with the piano and guitar. I hope to join you guys soon one day", he said. "Wow that's beyond awesome I'm amazed, I think we're going to be needing you very soon haha", Dustin applauded him. Then it was the final kid's turn.