The Show Must Go On!

After leaving Florida with a scar to definitely be remembered they now are on their way to Georgia to leave a lasting impact there. While taking a long train ride there they are feeling more hopeful than ever.

"Man I would've never thought we would have such a great time, besides that last night", Ricardo said. "Oh yeah you guys rocked! I was in the audience at the last show and you had a show that was beyond epic, I'd never been to a concert that made me feel like I fell into another universe", Mr Williams replied ecstatically. "Haha that's our job to make you enter a whole different world. I know I'm extremely off topic but don't you guys notice that the scar on Dustin's eye kinda looks like a lightning bolt", Sterling pointed out.

"Oh yeah it really does, that's really cool. Like it looks painful but very cool at the same time", Keith added. "You just had to be there to witness it. Anyways who is down for another party during our last day", Dustin asked. "Me, I'm always down to party, I get it from my dad", Dante replied excitedly. "Well it looks like you're going to be partying by yourself, us five guys plus their dad is going to hideout and chill somewhere", Ricardo replied. "Sure no problem, why do you all hate parties", Dante asked. "It's not that we dislike them, we dislike the people that show up. Sure singing and dancing is cool but when sinister people show up it's not fun anymore", Dustin said.

"He's so right, look at what happened to him. While you were having fun he witnessed a kidnapping right in front of his own two eyes. When he tried to help he got slashed. Parties are dangerous unless you know every single person there but if not, prepare for something chilling to happen", Ricardo told him. "Oh ok, well it's never wrong to let loose and get wild sometimes", Dante replied excitedly. "I swear if you don't look and act just like your dad", Dustin joked.

After having fun on the train they all finally arrived in Georgia around 1am. They all decided to fall asleep as soon as they got to their hotel rooms. Later that morning they got up and instantly went to a recording studio to create their first thrash metal song before rehearsing.

"Alright so what are we doing", Dante asked. "I know you're my bro but step back because this is for the five of us, no features on this song nor this album, sorry", Ricardo told him. "So what am I supposed to do just stand here like a statue? I know I'm not on tour for nothing", he replied with sass. "Go ahead and step outside with Keith and Karl's dad while we just record this, it won't take long", Dustin demanded. Dante then left the room as he showed signs that he was bored and looking for something to do.

I walked out slightly angry as I wanted to be part of this album as well. I literally made every synth on the last album and now they kicked me out! As I continued to pace around my dad was video calling me. I answered it to see him and my little brother on the video call.

"What's up you two", I greeted them. "Hey, how are my boys doing?", my dad asked us. "I'm doing good, I miss you both", my brother said. "I'm just doing fine", I grunted. "No no no, no you're not! Something is wrong, I know you better than you know yourself because you are a copy of me. What happened?", my dad asked. "See, the boys won't let me have a feature on their new album and I'm pissed, they know me and you helped them to get to stardom", I complained.

"You have to understand that they are all independent and we just helped them. Their band is really supposed to consist of the 5 of them, not us. We both pretty much enhanced their career and helped them to get famous by volunteering. Maybe they just want to show off their independence and their capabilities. So yeah, just let them be for a while and they'll invite you back in the studio again some other time", he told me. "Ughhh, you're right, I am being too clingy to them", I cried.

"Hey Dad, what are you doing relaxing on the beach? Don't you have a show later on tonight?", my brother asked. I was laughing so hard as he said this because it was obvious that my dad thought he was vacationing in California instead of touring there. "Oh shoot, I just forgot. Ughhh I just wish that I could sit on my rear end all day and party all night, that's why being famous is annoying! I'm too old for this now! Anyway, I'll catch up with you boys later, and remember Dante let the boys do their thing because you're pretty much just a feature. If you act up or get into a fight I will teleport my way over there in a half second, bye", he told us. He then hung up.