In The Cold, Comes The Warmth -Cheeseloon one-shot

Începe de la început

Thing was, two people were staring at Balloon intensely. Those two were Nickel and Cheesy, and both for very different reasons.

Cheesy because he was admiring Balloon and his smooth movements though the kitchen as he continued to bake. Balloon was like an ice skater graciously moving as he baked.

Gosh, Cheesy was mesmerized by this. He loved Balloon so dearly, and it was showing. Thank god the two were in a relationship, or else he would've done something about it.

Now Nickel on the other hand... Well... he was the complete opposite of Cheesy. Nickel was just glaring daggers at Balloon.

How could a person like him stay in the hotel?! Balloon didn't deserve to live in the same hotel as everyone else.

Not only that, but OJ had the AUDACITY to bunk both Nickel and Balloon together!!!!! It was horrible, Balloon was horrible!

The sight of Balloon was enough to piss off Nickel. Something needed to be done about this.

Cause he knows nobody else liked Balloon in the hotel. Sure Balloon apologized and gave out those letters to the others.

However, Nickel knew nobody liked Balloon. Not that he cares about what goes on and cares for Balloon.

So Nickel planned on doing something to keep Balloon out of the hotel. As this was going on, all the prepping was done for the sugar cookies, they were sent to the oven to bake.

Minutes went by and the cookies were done and began to cool down. The trio were chatting away when OJ came over.

"It smells amazing in here guys! And the brownies along with the cupcakes look great!", OJ praised.

"Thanks OJ! Loonster here made those! Right bud?", Lightbulb explained.

"Y-yea. I made those...", Balloon confirmed, very flustered.

"Really? I didn't know you could bake!", OJ exclaimed.

"M-my uncle taught me... And Lightbulb", Balloon said.

"Well that's super impressive. Glad you found something to calm ya!", OJ praised.

"T-thanks Jay....", Balloon said even more flustered.

As they talked, Paper walked in to check on everything. And to maybe take a sneak peak at all the tasty treats.

"Smells lovely in here guys!", Paper beams.

"Thanks!", Paintbrush thanked.

"Oh! OJ. We're going to need more decorations...", Paper said.

"We are? Well crap. It's super cold out!", OJ says.

"I could go. I'm done baking anyways.", Balloon says.

"Are you sure? You're immune system is weaker than most of ours here....", OJ worries.

"I'm sure. I'll be okay OJ. It shouldn't take too long. Just a quick walk and back.", Balloon reassures.

"Well... Alright. But don't take too long, okay?", OJ demands, on the count of his dad-like manner.

"I won't OJ. I promise.", Balloon promised.

"All we need are lights, okay? You can grab anything else if you'd like.", Paper explained.

"Lights. Got it. I won't be long then!", Balloon beams.

The others smile and bid farewell to Balloon as he walks out the kitchen. He walks up to his room to get dressed properly for the weather outside.

A few minutes later, Balloon walks back down, decked in two jackets, a beanie, boots and 3 gloves. Well, Balloon wasn't gonna go out like this before, but Lifering made sure he was properly ready.