109. Chapter one hundred and nine

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh, really?!" Chopper exclaims in amazement, i remember all about riding it with Ace as it only permitted 2 people per seat thing. "Yeah, thats Sabaody Park. You see, it was always my dream to ride it." Camie says, and I smile a bit as I remember looking at the sunset with Ace. "You have? Why dont you just ride it?" Chopper asks Camie, and she saddens, and knowing why, it makes my lips pull down. "No chance!! Don't even think about it!" Pappag tells Camie.

"Yeah, I know..." She says sadly, and I frown as Chopper was confused. "If she cant ride it, does that mean I cant either?" He asks, "of course you can ride it Chopper." I respond, though I dont tell him why as I just walk forward, this makes Chopper tilt his head.

Then, as I walk, Luffy proceeds to crash onto me, "Momoko-chin! Luffy-chin!" Camie exclaims, I gain irk marks at Luffy. "Are you alright Momoko-chan?" Sanji asks as he shoves Luffy out of the way, I get up as I dust myself off. "I'm fine... but Luffy..." I gain a shadow as the others talk, I was beating Luffy up to a pulp. "YOU MORON!!" I yell in anger as there was a dust cloud.

After, I clap the dust from my hands after leaving Luffy with a bruised face, "why does it hurt so much when i'm a rubber man?..." Luffy mumbles with swollen up lips as I cross my arms as I stand next to Camie.

"But first, In exchange from my help, promise me one thing." Hatchin says after telling them about the coating of the residue on the Sunny that will help us get to Fishman island. "Sure! What is it?" Luffy asks, healed up with just some red hot bumps on his head. "Once we cross the bridge into town, there's a chance we may run into some World Nobles." Hatchin says, and i purse my lips as I narrow my gaze as I remember seeing one of those ugly bastards 5 years back. Seriously, they were really ugly, both inside and out. They also have annoying voices. I've also seen one back when I was a kid and Toji was around still and how they treated Toji, though Toji made it so I didn't attack them ever, after all, they weren't exactly the most pleasant towards those who act bad against them. So attacking them may have, and could still cost you your life.

"Who?" Chopper asks confused, "yeah, who are they?" Luffy adds on. "Their World Nobels. Their from the holy land of Mary Geoise." Robin explains, "their complete assholes who look like god hated them with how ugly they are." I complain( there's a theory that Luffy's mom is a celestial dragon or a World Nobel, and I for one like it...but i also like crocomom )

"Hm... cool! So what's the big deal?" Luffy ponders, and I look over at him. "This is difficult to ask... but no matter what happens in town, you must promise you do nothing to defy the World Nobels." Hatchin says with a shadow over his face. His words confuse some of the others. I was silent as I lower my head, my hat casting a shadow over my face.

"No matter... what happens?..." Nami comments, "just ignore it?" Sanji adds on. "Exactly... even if they kill someone in front of you... just look the other way. Try and pretend nothing happened. I'll say it one more time. No matter what happens, you act like you didn't see a thing!" Hatchin exclaims.

ooo. i was with the others currently as we all head to town, with some exceptions of Sanji, Usopp, Franky, and Zoro. Usopp and Franky were staying to handle the Sunny's needs, and Sanji was wrapped around Nami's fingers with him staying to guard her treasure.

"The World Nobels are also known as the "Celestial Dragons" they think their so much better than every body else they wear masks to avoid breathing the same air as us! Now remember what I said, no matter what they do, just stay out of their way. I need you too promise me that!" Hatchin explains.