109. Chapter one hundred and nine

Zacznij od początku

"So then... how the hell are we supposed to get down there then?" Franky ponders, and I answer about going through the Great Seafloor route, and Camie tells them more in depth about it as well all ignore Pappag's attempt at explaining it.

"Definitely dangerous." Franky says, and I hum as I nod my head. "Uh huh." Camie responds. "Y'know, I dont wanna go to Fishman Island after all." Chopper sweats in fear, "yeah, me neither." Usopp responds. "You'll survive." I tell him mater a factly.

"Hold on Camie, did you- say the ships get eaten?" Nami asks, and I look over at her. "Uh huh!" Camie responds. "What kind of ships get across the sea floor?" Nami asks, "this one's fine." Camie responds, confusing the others, I however- have already experienced something similar with the ship me, Ace, and the other men used back then.

"Nah, this ships not equipped to travel under water." Franky retorts, "sure. But it will be! Momoko-chin and her friends ship has done it before." Camie says, and I hum as I nod and continue drinking my tea. "Huh?" Franky hums in confusion.

"The thing is, the Red Line may be the most massive wall in the whole world, but it's not completely solid. And there's one small hole that passes through it. Well- small in the big picture. Too us, its huge! And inside that hole is Fishman Island." Camie explains.

"Yoo! Its actually beneath the sacred land of Mary Geoise. All you do is dive down about 30 thousand feet and there it is in all its glory!"

"That far?" Nami complains, and I look behind my shoulder at her as I drink my tea as I remember the location now, 'so that's where it is' I hum. "Trust me, its worth the trip!" Hatchin responds, and I nod- at least it's going down, not up like Skypiea.

"Then again, I guess we went about 30,000 feet in the air to get to Skypiea." Nami sighs out, and I nod in agreement. "Hatchin's right, its actually quite a nice place. Too bad Ace took most of our time there declaring a threat against Whitebeard..." I whisper my words at the end as I remember watching Ace burn the flag of Whitebeard- I was too gagged to do anything, though I may or may not have strangled him at the end.( she most definitely did )

"Ah... but taking this ship underwater... how's that possible?" Franky hums in confusion, "the Sunny will get a coating on Sabaody, that'll how we'll be able to get the Sunny under the water." I answer as I place the tea cup on the table. "Coat it with what?" Franky says, and Camie giggles. "You'll find out once we get there." Camie giggles, I shrug as I just let it stay a secret.

ooo. it was later, and we were approaching Sabaody, making me gain a nostalgic smile at the sight of it, remembering the old days with Ace and the guys I was apart of the crew with. "SO COOL!!" Luffy yells out, and the others make comments about the bubbles and whatnot, but I already know about it.

I look up at the mangrove trees with awe and remembrance of this place as we stop at grove 41. While Luffy runs off, I hop down with the others as well. I ignore Zoro, who i can already guess will get lost.

Pappag explains about the tree sap that forms these bubbles. Luffy was up in the air, "guys!! There's amusement park!!" Luffy yells from where he was, and I gain a irk mark. "LUFFY!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!" I bark at him as i point at him, he just ignores me blatantly as he just talks about a fairies wheel( idk how to spell fairis wheel )