Chapter One- One Ring to rule them all

Start from the beginning

hanta, my muinthel. I said, still gazing upon the mirror at my reflection.
Arwen picked up a comb and starting brushing through my long, dark brown hair carefully plaiting a section down the centre of my hair attaching little golden clips to it.
Thank you, Arwen. For helping me and letting me borrow your gorgeous gown.

she placed her hand on my shoulder, still staring at me in the mirror, she looked shocked, but i'm awe

She slowly took her hand off of my shoulders and stepped back.
You look beautiful, Alena.
Coming from the most beautiful, i said looking up at her extraordinary feautures.
You look like emig, she said before turning to exit the terrace.

I looked at my reflection carefully, is this what my mother looked like? Arwen is quite a bit older than me, she still has mothers memory, she would remember her face.
I stayed sitting in the velvet cushioned stool, a compliment like that from one of the most beautiful elf maiden in Middle Earth meant a lot, especially after being in Arwen's shadow all these years.
I continued to gaze into the distance, feeling slightly empty, maybe even a little lost. I wanted more.
I heard footsteps coming up towards my terrace.
Brennil nîn, said Rhiyse, your father asks for you to make your way to the meeting.
Thank you Rhiyse, i said, giving him a gentle smile.
He has been with me for as long as i can remember, like a brother to me, he always wants the best of me and gives such good advice.

I slipped on some blue flat shoes and lifted my gown and made my way down the steps into my father council meeting.
Looking around my home never seemed to disappoint me, it is like it gets even more magical the more you gaze at it, the closer you look, the more detail there really is. This was important to my father, him and my mother designed our realm together, she loves the detail and the intricacy of the palace, especially it's waterfalls.

A group of about 20 odd people were gathered together, sitting under the coloforn trees my father took greta pride of. 

Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, you've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction, Nobody can escape it.
I was late, i scurried to the terrace and stopped.
The sound of fabric moving and the chairs scooting as the men turned around to see who's steps just entered.
Arwen indicated for me to come sit next to her and Aragorn, i did so quickly and tried not to make eye contact with the 18 men that sat before us.

Anyway.. continuing! said Lord Elrond, eyeing me from the side. I could tell i would get an earful later, he specifically warned me about being late.

You will unite, or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom.

ouch! i whispered, looking down at my feet. Arwen had stood on my foot. I looked up at her, she points to her head.
I stared and the crown of her head puzzled as to what she was trying to tell me.
Your diadem , Alena. She said with a stern look on her face.
I forgot about it! I started to panic, my heartbeat growing faster. My father was already going to give me a hard time for being late, and when he notices my missing diadem? He would be furious!
I tried keeping my head down, avoiding any form of eye contact with any of the men, dwarf or elves that were sitting around em in a circle.
Lord Elrond continued to speak about the plan he had, something about a fellowship?
If i'm being honest, i never listen in these meetings.
Plus i was too scared about my fate after the meeting, where my father sends me to Noldor 4000 years early!
My heart rate grew quicker and quicker, i could hear it, and feel it beating through my rib cage.

I finally look up after some time and scan my surroundings. Arwen and Aragorn to my right, both of which i am familiar with.
Aragorn is basically part of the family already, he is somehow always here in Rivendell, always passing for some reason or another. Of course my father does not think any of it, to him Aragorn is his Son he never got, so perfect and noble. Him and Arwen are so in love, it is quite beautiful if i'm being honest, seeing the pain in one another's eyes when apart, the cries i hear at night from time to time, when Arwen misses him. The love and elf shares in its lifetime is truely magical, jsut to see, imagine how that feels.

Four dwarves, one in particular caught my eye, a ginger haired, short dwarf, rather round, as are most dwarves, he had soft eyes and carries a silver plated axe.
I look at another man, on my left, he was wearing a dark grey, long robe, with chain mail sleeves and a silver broach attacked to the collar of his robes.
I looked further, i didn't see them for he was so small, a hobbit, i believe.

Frodo, bring forth the Ring. I heard my father command.

A small, pale faced, dark- curlyhaired hobbit walked up to the stone altariel. He placed a golden Ring in the centre.

My father scanned the council, his eyes passed me, i felt relived before he cast his eyes back upon me and i knew it was game over. He knew about my diadem.
His eyes narrowed and his brows basically connected, his anger grew, his patience cutting short, i was on thin ice.

Hi! i hope you enjoyed this little introduction chapter, i hope it isn't too long.
Already writing next part !