Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo

Start from the beginning

"Yeah......... I've missed hanging out with you guys too. I've just been busy that's all. Anyways, I came here to give you something. It's very important that I give it to you lass."

It honestly confused the wolf what Foxy meant by that as this is a little bit off as then keytar player soon handed Roxy something when the wolf got a good look at it as the item is his headband from his performer uniform.It is very strange as why would Foxy give this to her as it's a very important thing for him as it is part of his performance uniform, and very important.As it honestly confused the wolf as to what exactly is going on as to why one of the band members would give this to her. It was extremely important and special.

"Don't worry about why I'm giving this to you. Let's just say it's a gift take great care of it.Alright Roxy?"

"Okay Foxy......I'll take good care of it. You'll be back though, right. I overheard about how me and Monty have been getting very popular and how you have been losing that as of lately. I'm just worried about what's going to happen to you if your popularity keeps going down like that."

"Don't worry about it so much. I'll still be here for ya. So I'm not going anywhere. Anyways, it was great to see you again. I gotta go now, but don't worry I'm not going anywhere that easily."

Soon the cowboy pirate soon left the racetrack and headed off to explode the rest of the pizzaplex as he needed to do his investigation still as he can't help, but wonder about that. Because he seen the evidence for himself that Roxy and Monty have been becoming a lot more popular lately as his popularity has been going downhill as of late. As many people have been complaining about him not to mention some of the employees as well.But he knows he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Besides, he needed to focus and figure out what exactly is going on.As he continues on searching he noticed that there was a cartoon cutout of Bonnie there in the space uniform for the attraction Fazerblast.As it's been going very well then yet again, all of the attractions have been going smoothly.

But he didn't have time to look at that as he is busy trying to figure out why there have been so many missing S

But he didn't have time to look at that as he is busy trying to figure out why there have been so many missing S.T.A.F.F bots.So he continues on moving to explore the rest of this establishment and not let himself get so distracted.Foxy continued on moving throughout the establishment as he made his way to the very hub of the pizzaplex.As the atrium connected to everywhere in this gigantic establishment to all of the attractions and the maintenance levels even the front lobby.

As well as Rockstar Row and the Superstar daycare as well because again, the atrium is the hub of the entire establishment connecting to everywhere in the pizzaplex but right now, he cannot get distracted. As he continued moving throughout the atrium, trying to find any evidence as to what is going on.He soon notice the cartoon versions of Freddy and Bonnie in space uniforms for Fazerblast as it was right there in the promotional advertisement that constantly played in loops.