Chapter 21. Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"M-ma'am i-it W-won't---"

"GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT." She yelled.

"M-ma'am..." Mr. Jung saw her red shot eyes which were enough to make his heart sank in deep pit of his stomach. Without a word he took the file and left the cabin.

Dara took a sigh and rest her back on the chair, that nightmare was lingering in her mind, she was experiencing foreign feelings in her heart, her attention directed towards a phone call.

"Good morning my butterfly." Namjoon's deep yet cheerful voice calming her fear.

"Morning Joon." Her raspy voice didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Hey are you okay? Why you're sounding like that? Should I come to you sweetheart?" He got worried.

"No, no joon I'm fine. I was unable to sleep properly last night, nothing much." She replied taking a deep breath.

"Then why don't you stay at home? Ah who told you to overexert yourself." He sighed in disappointment.

"I'm fine joon you just don't worry. Hey, did Ihrin's got discharged from the hospital?" she asked

"No, I called Jungkook, and he told me that around 4 pm she'll get discharged." He replied

"I'll pick them from the hospital, you need not to worry hmm. Okay now I'll head to the hospital" he said.

"Yeah! Namjoon just take care of yourself." Dara's voice became shaky, and her tears welled up at the corner of her eyes.

"I will love." He gave a kiss and hang up the call.

Dara sighed and someone knocked the door.

"Good noon boss" A tall masculine man bow to her at a perfect 90°angle and walked closed to her desk.

"I've been waiting for you Liam." She gave him a pale smile.

"Liam, I want you to guard Kim Namjoon from a distance." Dara explained why she called him.

"I will Boss but He already has his bodyguards." Liam replied

"My enemies already targeted Ihrin once and I won't tolerate if someone target him." Dara was concerned about Namjoon's safety.

"Okay boss." Liam leaves her cabin and heads to do what his boss Asked him.

EVENING 6 PM

Doorbell ranged and soon the Dara received Ihrin, Jungkook and Namjoon.

Jungkook made ihrin sat comfortably on the couch. The maid bought tea for of them.

"How you're doing Ihrin? I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you got discharge." Dara sounds pale and tired.

"I know you were busy in the office, and I had Jungkook and namjoon hyung by my side." Ihrin's smile was fill with gratitude.

"Okay so now Ihrin you have rest, me and jungkook will leave now." Namjoon's words earned everyone's ears.