𝟎𝟎𝟗

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

╒══════╕

Subject: Incident Report - Itadori [Y/N]

Date: July 2018

Location: Food Court, Tokyo Central Station

Incident Summary:

On the aforementioned date, a distressing event occurred at the food court of Tokyo Central Station involving Itadori [Y/N], a first-year non-sorcerer enrolled at the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. Itadori [Y/N] suffered an unexpected demise under mysterious circumstances, mirroring the recent passing of Itadori Yuji.

Akihito Morizumi, an acquaintance and former schoolmate of both Itadori Yuji and Itadori [Y/N], was present at the scene. However, before investigators could gather pertinent information from Morizumi, an unforeseen assault by unidentified individuals disrupted the proceedings. This unfortunate event hindered the interrogation process, leading to the current unavailability of both Itadori [Y/N] and Morizumi.

Status:

Regrettably, the current status of Itadori [Y/N] has been marked as deceased pending further developments or concrete evidence. As of this report, the whereabouts of Itadori [Y/N] and Akihito Morizumi remain unknown, intensifying the urgency of the situation.

Investigation:

An ongoing investigation is underway to ascertain the sequence of events leading to Itadori [Y/N]'s demise and the subsequent disappearance of both individuals. Authorities are actively pursuing leads to uncover the truth behind this perplexing occurrence.

Further updates will be provided upon significant developments or new information regarding this unfortunate incident.

╘══════╛

"Damn it," a hiss escaped Gojo's lips, his frustration palpable at the unexpected turn of events involving his two students. The disbelief he felt was now mixed with annoyance, aggravated further by the perceived incompetence of the investigators. He couldn't shake off the feeling that those assailants were experts, yet he found no solace in the news.