𝟎𝟎𝟒

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Haa─ thinking about that man is exhausting..." Trekking around the school campus, you sat down on the grassy field gasping in exhaustion. The thought of the man never left your mind; it has been bothering you for hours now. You tried to take your mind off of him while making yourself busy, and it did, only to go back to him.

Squirming around the ground, you started to move around, rolling yourself. Soon dirt and grass had surrounded your skin, 'This is disgusting... blah,' you stared at the sky, letting your hand shade your eyes. You groaned, sitting up as you dusted yourself, "But, the man, he's kinda handsome tho─"

A sudden slap ran across your face in instinct, leaving a nasty red mark on both cheeks "─What in the actual fuck are you thinking, [Y/N]!?" you continued to slap your face trying your hardest not to recall his face, "That man probably has a family..." You finally stood up and started marching on the field once again as you talked to yourself, nodding in each word, "He's a womanizer, yeah, yeah, a womanizer, yeah."

"You sure do take your time quite well." A sharp yelp escaped your lips as you jumped in fraught from the presence of the sudden voice. "W-Woah, Yaga-San!? Good morning!" Hugging yourself, you let yourself relax and took a mental note, trying to accustom yourself to his sudden future appearance. "How are you?" you dusted yourself and tried to be presentable despite rolling on the ground a while ago, "I'm fine. I just got done arranging my belongings in my room now."

Standing with a box in hand, you noticed that the principal Yaga-San had brought such a seemingly heavy box while replying with a small smile, "I'm glad. I hope the environment won't be too draining for you." You waved your arm in response, denying his assumption even though with a new set of personalities around you, you are sure that such change won't gruel you. "Nah, I'm sure that won't happen to me. I mean, even if there are a small number of people. It's not that boring as I expected it to be."

"And me also love some peace, so yeah, that's it." You finished your long sentence with a smile, beaming towards Yaga-San "I'm glad then." Only to meet by a sudden downward force, "Here, your items." Struggling to place the heavy box in your hand, you asked: "Wha-What is this for Yaga-San?"

Staring as Yaga-San's towering presence is very threatening, and you just realized it, and his stoic face didn't help you reassure yourself in care. "That's your school items. Your class will start tomorrow; you can rest for today." His monotone voice didn't change, nor crack the entire time, while you down here with a hand shuddering from the sudden weight. 'Damn, old man.'

Opening the large cartoon box, you took one of its contents inspecting the unsuspecting book "Ah, I see 'Paranormal Studies' wow this is my first time seeing a school dedicated to supernatural things." Scanning; the pages of the book, your eyes trained on each word and illustration. Yaga nodded at your words as he added, "Paranormal studies are one of the school's major curricula and are mostly mandatory."

A surprised expression plastered on your face as you continued reading some contents, "I mean, this is a religious school, so it's not much of a surprise. I did expect about the religions and stuff than this one." Your eyes never left the item, continuing to drown yourself to the book as Yaga coughed, catching your attention. "I have things I need to catch up on, so I'll be taking my leave." You nodded in affirmation as you waved your hand in farewell, "Understood, see you later, Yaga-San."

Placing the book back in the box, you sighed as you stood there contemplating. How to bring this heavy carton box in your room without destroying it? "I should ask Yuji to bring this to my room." You slowly dragged the box to the shade away from anything that might destroy the box and its content, it took a few minutes, and you sat on the floor panting from all the heavy lifting. You stared at your shaking and tired arms before saying, "I should probably train my body."

~0~

The cold feeling of your throat as you walked around the sun-kissed city with an ice-cold bubble tea in hand, your eyes never left the road scanning every car and people that passed by. Everything is engulfed in orange and yellow hues as the sun slowly sets. Students from schools are now going home while others go to their night shift work. You drank a fair amount of your bubble tea, kicking the pebbles as you continued to stride.

It's been hours since they left during the morning, and it's afternoon, but for some reason, on this blazing afternoon. 'Why does my back feel cold?' Your shirt covers your back and is never close to something frigid, 'Why is it oddly cold? Is it okay to look back? It won't hurt to inspect, isn't it?'

At the slowest pace, you turned around and saw several people walking their ways. You don't know why, but your hand shivered, but at least you just got cold shoulders. It's better to get to the pharmacy and have someone treat your back. Heaving an air of relief, you turned your back from where you're facing only to meet the bloody red eyes staring right at you. His familiar salmon hair and the face, a perfect replica of your brother yet as perfect as it seems, black markings and another set of eyes never left your attention. His presence is undoubtedly not Yuji but someone else.

"Yo, [Y/N]!" snapping from your trance, a smiling Yuji waved at your face catching your attention. 'He has a curio look.' You wondered to yourself, "Yahoo, [Y/N] you okay there? You looked pale." Oh, he was just concerned. I mean, what else could it be? You checked the sides as the cold feeling from before slowly dissipated and stared back at the front from where the imposter stood, but there was only Yuji, your brother. "Yuji, you're here." you smiled, "Yeah, we got a little late sorry." Yuji was a little ashamed, but you immediately shrugged it off with a smile at least the imposter Yuji you've seen is nothing but an illusion. Maybe you need to take your pills to calm your nerves; after all, *she* said that monsters disappear if you take your prescriptions.

Itadori [Y/N], 1st year, Non-Sorcerer, Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

Report:

Itadori [Y/N] had successfully lived a day. However, there are signs of him conversing to himself and possibly hallucinating on multiple occasions. Do not lower your guard and make sure that Sukuna is not inhabiting his body.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・