𝟎𝟎𝟓

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

'My name is Akihito Morizumi (義人盛住). I had no idea why I was here, nor was I conversing with him; however, I found myself in comfort with his company.'

The day couldn't have been more peaceful. I always run away. I don't have anyone but the taste of the dirt; when people push me to the ground, I'm covered in mud, mocked, and ridiculed. I don't know why, but they did it anyway. "Are you okay being on the ground? That's disgusting." But to someone like you whom I didn't even know, you can't tell me, so why are you helping me? "Could you stand up? You look disgusting."

I looked up, searching for the mysterious voice, but searching for it. I never thought it would be a bad idea. "Who-Who are you!?" a scream escaped my mouth. I couldn't even comprehend what had just happened, but I knew that my heart was pounding like crazy there was no reply; only silence was filled in the air. It was awkward that I could hear myself breathing, but suddenly the mysterious voice replied, "The dude who's about to help you, what the fuck are you asking?" I stared back at the mysterious voice, but I got a good look at him; he had a standard figure, nothing extravagant about him, but I could feel something in him as if he knew where he was standing.

"Why are you silent all of a sudden?" a little squeak escaped my mouth, asking, "Why are y-you helping me?" just as I finished my question, there was no silence. The mysterious voice immediately replied, "Because I can? What else could it be?" Offering his hand, despite his looming aura; I could feel the comfort in him. Could this be the turn of my life? A new chapter? Or something where I can escape? I don't know the answer yet, but I intend to find out; this is my chance.

~0~

Everything happened so fast I could barely remember a thing, but all was silent. Despite the silence, the atmosphere feels best. It's been so long since I felt this way. "So, you're bullied?" I stared at him, and he was staring at me emptily. No matter how I try to perceive his expression, I can't see anything. It's almost as if he knew, "Y-Yeah, sorry." A small reply almost comparable to silence. I could feel my lips pressing into a thin line biting the insides of my cheeks. I couldn't help but be ashamed. "Why?" What? Why are you asking? I thought you knew that "I'm a loser."

Trembling at my feet, I stood there with my head down low. I couldn't look into his eyes. What if I'll lose him? What if he'll hate me? Will I stay like this forever? No! I don't want that to happen. Please don't! "I can see why they bullied you." Huh... "What do you mean?" staring at him, his eyes locked into mine. I could see the smile forming on his face; it was sad yet solemn. "You're fine being on the ground, aren't you?" hearing his reaction, I couldn't even think of anything as my mouth formed a sentence of its own "What!? No, I'm not!" Denial "Then why are you not fighting back?" a breath hitch escaped my lips. I couldn't even see myself fighting back. "Because... Because... Because... I can't."