𝟎𝟎𝟖

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than black purify that of which is impure."

Gloomy skies poured woefully as it cried down. Standing at the shelter, you stood in front staring deeply at the sky, a heave of a sigh escaped your lips as you clutched your chest "Senpai, you good?" Morizumi asked curiously he stared at you "Oh it's nothing I just felt something weird." Skeptically he stared deeply, feeling his glaring suspicion surface, he asked, "Are you sure?" nodding in affirmation, you added, "Mhm, yeah really."

The two of you walked down the station staring at the food court, anything that would catch your eyes. In the middle of a mental battle of choosing what food to eat Morizumi chimed, "Senpai" Curious "Yes, Morizumi-chan?" watching intently you make out the words his lips spouted "Yuuji-senpai isn't here, is he okay?" Surprised, you answered smilingly and carefree "Oh, he is busy. He said that they have a little project going on with his classmates." Morizumi's eyes widen at the news his hand crawls to your shoulder worried "You two aren't in the same class anymore?! That's a first!" His surprise never bothered you taking his worries away, you giggled "Hehe, I know right but yeah."

With a glint of curiosity now it's time for you to ask unaware of what his answer might be, but he would be at Sendai by today and now here he is in Tokyo, questioningly you strike "How about you Morizumi-chan? I never thought you'd be here in Tokyo." Morizumi smiled in anticipation he must have expected this from his expression "I transferred to a different school in here so we could be seeing each other often, I guess." Reciprocating the excitement smiling innocently and gleefully you replied, "That's great then I would love to catch things up with you." Smile widening "Yeah, me too!"

The rain continued to pour covering your muffled hiccup and an ache in your hand bothered you it felt more painful than any physical pain your legs gave out in the pain as your mind couldn't seemingly take the image of the pain, almost as if it was severed.

~0~

On the other side of Japan, ripples of destruction erupted through the walls, debris cluttering to the air and blood pouring out from a cleanly severed hand, the air was stuffy, it was hard to see, and the asphyxiating scent of death made the young man gag in disgust. His body was trembling in fear facing the embodiment of his death, nothing felt more horrifying than leaving his brother alone and suffering unaware of anything the Jujutsu Society would do to him.

A strained sound of cry escaped his lips faint and woeful tears streamed down his face: fear, shame, anger, and disgust filled his aching heart. It was hopeless, he was going to die and the thought of it simply invited despair more than it should be, sobbing repulsively, "It hurts, it hurts. Stop it." His injured hand futilely hides the shame he feels keeping anyone from discovering albeit them knowing.