𝟎𝟏𝟏

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・ 

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・ 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐈

Under the enchanting veil of the moon's glow, one could scarcely fathom the immense dread that accompanied each heavy thud upon the grassy expanse, isolated from the trodden paths beyond the deceptive veil of the forest. In those dimly lit corners, obscured by the darkness that loomed within, resonated eerie howls of the unknown, an ominous presence relentlessly pursuing its prey. Despite the child's relentless sprint through the woods, his cries had grown raspy, yet his resolve to escape remained unyielding. He pressed onward, driven by the elusive glimmer of light that seemed tantalizingly close in his dreams but agonizingly distant in reality.

With unwavering focus fixed upon the distant end, the child continued, though the haunting howls drew closer, sapping his strength with each stride. Fatigue weighed heavily upon him, breaths labored and hitched, his lungs searing with each painful gasp. Eventually, his visage faltered, exhaustion taking its toll as he stumbled and collapsed, a visage etched in dirt and sheer terror, resigned to the imminent embrace of the encroaching darkness. The end seemed nigh; the darkness, an ominous specter, poised to claim its fearful prize. It was to be the child's final encounter with mortality.

As tears cascaded down his cheeks, the child, with closed eyes, muttered desperate pleas, beseeching guidance along a divine path. Miraculously, as the moonbeams grazed his tears, light refracted and danced, illuminating the once shadowed forest. "Guide me to your path," he fervently implored, and with an ethereal gust, the darkness recoiled, its encroachment repelled. A comforting embrace of billowing garments enveloped the tattered form of the child, ensuring his safety.

Beneath layers of myriad fabric lay a being with sorrowful yet transcendent eyes, appearing as if slumbering amidst clouds of drapery. Though resembling a child, this entity exuded an otherworldly radiance, akin to a celestial being gracing the earthly realm. Upon opening its eyes, it conveyed a silent narrative, speaking volumes with a glance, its voice echoing myriad entreaties, and its presence exuding a profound sense of urgency. This being was unlike any the child had ever beheld.

Resonance of a poignant voice, echoing through the forest's hallowed silence. "I've shown you the way; now, you must forge your own," 

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・