𝟎𝟎𝟏

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"You can't run away from me [Y/N]!"

Sounds of pain and grunts resonate with the tapping sounds of leather shoes hitting the cold tiled stone floor in the dark hallway, a dark figure walking ominously together with the darkness that slowly envelops the place. Tears trickle down your face as you run away from the ominous person that saunters towards you. Stumbling upon your feet, you never gave up and continued to run using the walls to support yourself.

"No matter how far you run away from me, you could never escape [Y/N]!"

You don't know what to do anymore. Everything happened fast the sound of destruction, the terror behind the eyes of your brother, and the lingering scent of death you don't know anymore. Looking back from where you've been, the darkness that envelopes the hallway never ceases to halt; moving a pace faster than it already was, the pain in your leg ceased to exist as fear-fueled your adrenaline with the ounce of strength you run.

"Not on my watch."

The person that slowly chased you had stood right before you, their arms sticking out as their fingers slithered to your neck in a tight coil grip. Clawing the components of the one who choked you as they lifted you aloft, feet losing the solid touch of the floor, soon started to dangle in panic as terror set your existence.

"Didn't I tell you? You'll never escape from me!"

Sharp squeak pierced the silent white room, gasping for air as you clutched your chest. The beeping sound of the machine, the drowned sound, didn't seem to bother you as you frantically looked everywhere; you stood up from your seat, running through the cold bathroom checking the pockets of your pants before fishing a bottle out devouring a single of its content.

The action seemed to have drowned you in relief as you sat on the floor, breathing heavily. Your eyelids are droopy, and your breath is hazy as it still trembles from the lingering surreal fear of hearing the droplets of water. A scratching squeak took your attention, lazily moving your head towards the source.

"Are you okay [Y/N]? Grandpa said you look pale and hyper." It was your older brother Itadori Yuji but to be more specific, your older (fraternal) twin brother. Concern laced his words feeling the temperature of your skin in instinct; he took off his school jacket and placed it over your body as he said. "You're trembling, and cold do you have another bad dream?"