Chapter 10: Happily ever after.

A few years and a few calls with Lily later me and Wil had set a date to get married. It was going to be in the local village with all our closest friends, even tho we lived in a old village i was going to have the wedding of my dreams. I had a fabulous pearly white dress and long mesh sleaves. I was going to have a pretty veil and a glittered rose bouquet. Although i was sad Lily was not going to be able to attend my wedding, i was happy she will be there on face time. When the day finally came i was stressed to walk the aisle, i had no one to walk it with since my parents werent in the picture. Just as i was about to get onto the aisle Lily popped up besides me. WAIT LILY IS HERE OMG. When it hit me that she was actually there i hugged her tight and started shedding some tears, luckely i bought waterproof mascara. (fun fact i cried that much my mascara did end up on my cheeks by the end of the evening) I was delighted to have her there. I walked down the aisle and we both said our promises, this was one of the best nights of my life. We had ALOT of fun that night. (if u know what i mean ;) hehe) No but the dancing and singing we did actually gave me a sore throat. A few weeks after the marriage i started throwing up. By that time Lily had rented a house in the village. So whilst Wil was at work i called Lily to come over. I dont know why but for a reason she had a pregnancy test with you. She told me to take it just because and so i did and it was...POSITIVE WHAT?! Me and Wil had never ever talked about kids before so i was scared to death to tell him.

When Wil got home that evening i was waiting on the sofa, no tv or nothing just me and my dear old thoughts. Wil saw that i had to say something and just sat down next to me and said: spill it. I didnt want to make a fuss around it so i just said 'im pregnant' and ran out of the house to Lily's house. I had never ran so fast in my entire life. But when i got at Lily's door SHE WASNT HOME. So there i was, sitting on Lily's porch, nowhere to go and DEFINITELY not going home.

After sitting on that porch contemplating my life choices, i went home. I found Wil in the room and he sat me down. He went: i know we haven't talked about kids yet but il be happy to have this baby with you. Honestly that was really cute of him to say. I smiled and i laid myself down on the bed, im relived, i said he came to lay besides me and i dozed of. I fall asleep wayy to easy its actually crazy. When i woke up i was welcome by the scent of deliscious chicken soup. Wil always seems to know when i woke up so out of the blue he comes up to me with a bowl of boiling soup. He was holding it with his bare hands and he didnt seem to feel it. When he put the bowl down i could see his hands were all red. Do u even have pain nerves or whatever u call them. He just smiled as if he said: u dont need to know. The soup was deliscious by the way.

9 months later.

I was massive now and expecting the baby any moment, we decorated the nursery in all pink because we found out it was going to be a girl. I was chatting with Lily on our porch when all of a sudden my water broke. Lily had trained for this (dont ask me why) and immediatly called Wil to tell him and drove me to the hospital. The hospital was about a 30 minute drive because there were no hospitals in the village. When we arrived there my contractions were 2 minutes apart. I got assigned a room as fast as possible but i think that is because Lily scared the employee's into giving me a room. When Wil finally arrived I started labor. We called the doctor in and On one hand i had Wil and on the other hand i had Lily. It was a painfull labor and pregnancy but it was all worth it once i heard the cries of our little baby girl. (yes i got tired of those cries within a week) When i went home i realized that now my peaceful life as a momma was going to start. And i was so happy everything turned out this way.

It is currently 5 years later and me my daughter Wil and Lily were still doing better than ever. Lily also found herself a man but shes not engaged (yet). From the day she told me about him i knew they were going to get together at some point. Just a gut feeling you know. We named our daughter Lilly-May and she was currently 5 years old and an excellent reader. Since her birth i read her a book every Sunday untill she learned to read. Now we read a book together on every Sunday. I mean, now me Lily and Lilly-May read a book together every Sunday. But even tho i have a kid now i still go out you know? Gotta live too. And then Wil would take care of her. (dont worry he always does) . And whenever i go out he'd wait to sleep until i was home safe. Im extremely happy with the life i have now, i couldnt wish for more because me and Will grew old together.

It was a real till death do us part.