Chapter 8: Till death do us part.

1 year later

Its been a year since i killed Andrew and witnessed 3 other people get killed wich 2 of them were innocent. It hurts to even think what fun things they couldve done in their life, they were only 40.. I was just on the sofa eating chips when Wil came and sat next to me. Oh and if ur wondering right now we're with the crew in Seoul we all rented a appartment. To be honest they were pretty cute. Me and Wil are dating now, we have been since the incident. And unlike Andrew he didnt stop the princess treatment after a month. He still carries me to bed every night and takes care of me when im sick. We are going on a date today so im getting reaady to leave, were like leaving in 5 minutes and im actually nervous because he told me to dress up nicely.

We arrived at the place and we're eating in a 5-star restaurant, as soon as i stepped in the delicious smell of food hit me. I LOVE food, its like my therapy. We went to sit down and the table was beaufitully made. I ordered a salad with some chicken and Wil ordered some beef. When the food arrived it looked delicious, and it was. During dinner he kept looking at me like i was a gift from god, as if i was his wife. After the dinner we walked around in the city, the city is very pretty with billboards in all kinds of colours and shapes. I was admiring the buildings when all of a sudden Wil stopped walking and held my hand. He told me he wanted to try something he saw online. I needed to twirl around 10 rounds and then try to stand still. When i was twirling i couldnt see anything and got kind off dizzy. When the 10 rounds finally passed i saw him on his knees with a ring in his hand. I immediatly said yes because this time it felt real. He put the ring on my finger and it was beautifull, it was a heart ring with a diamond inside of it. I think it was from Pandora.

When we got home we saw the crew standing infront of our house, and ussually that did not mean good news. And heck no it didnt because after we invited them in the crew told me that Andrew had survived. None of us could believe it because his heart was definetly not beating when we saw him. The crew brought in a familiar box, with in there once again Andrew. He looked beaten up but i felt bad that even this time he couldnt escape. Andrew looked me up and down like i was a piece of trash and honestly, i couldnt blame him. When he saw the engagement ring he said, till death do us part right? Dont u forget what happened last time. I slapped him across the face and just ran upstairs. I was actually really done with this whole mafia thing, it was ruining my life.

When i was upstairs i heard them beat the shit out of Andrew and i had this gut feeling i might end up like that and i should run away. I wrote a note for Wil and put it beside my bed, i put the ring ontop of it. The note said: Im sorry Wil, but i wont let mafia ruin my life. I climbed thru the window and looked back at the house before leaving it behind with a pain in my heart.

With the money i had collected working in the mafia i went to a nearby hotel, not a fancy one because i had to go somewhere they wouldnt look for first guess. So i went to a small farm with multiple houses people stayed in. When they showed me the house it was actually really cozy, it reminded me of my childhood house. My childhood wasnt all that bad, i still have good memories left. Before my parents divorced and got addicted to drugs and alcohol i had a pretty good childhood. Me and my mom would always go on a walk on Saturday's. And then i would read with my best friend on Sunday's. But then when they got addicted to all that trash, everything became a disaster. They started being aggressif and it was time for me to leave.

I got multiple calls from the crew, especially from Wil. He kept texting me asking me where i was. But stupid me forgot that if Wil bought those phones he can easily track them down. The police can't track them down but he can. When i heard a knock on my door i went to open it. And when i did i saw the little girl standing there with Wil behind her. He didnt look mad, he looked worried but i was fine. I couldnt lie that i hadnt missed him. I told the little girl she could leave now and Wil just didnt budge, as if he was waiting for me to say, come on in darling. Wich heck no i wasn't. I slammed the door and climbed out of the window. Luckely the house only had one floor so it wasnt dangerous or hard for me to jump out.

I started running into the woods infront of me and when i looked back i could see Wil running behind me. After i ran for awhile i realised Wil could run for miles and not get tired, unlike me. I wasnt that sporty so i tried to hide behind a tree but he soon catched up to me and found me. At that moment i realised running into the literal woods with a mafia member wasnt that clever. When he catched up to me i thought he was going to hurt me but instead he just scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the house. Hello princess he went. Im not your princess, i said hoping he'd give up. He pulled out a ring and put it around my finger, just as if i was a property he could just claim. When we arrived in the cabin he started explaining something. I have ran away from the crew and left the mafia, i made Daniel the new boss so we can run off and live our own life. And as much as i did want that, i refused. Im sorry Wil but theres countless people after you, i said. Not anymore, since Daniel is the new boss im not in charge of all those kills anymore, poor Daniel but now we can run off. 

But Daniel was not so happy about getting the blame for all those murders, so the crew was not done looking for us.