Chapter 3: Dangerous job.

As i was going to a interview of a restaurant job i noticed something strange. All the people were dressed in black suits and had scars and cuts wherever u looked. There was also this very handsome man with a scar across his entire face. Woah I really need to stop thinking this way, im married. I sat down at the desk and when i did he asked me: u do know what ur signing up for right. I said yes, a restaurant job. Everyone in the room laughed, no young lady, this is the maffia. Shocked i tried to run out of the room but when i reached the door a hand kept me from leaving. And where do u think you're going princess? Home, i said. They laughed, once again. The group reminded me of the bullies in high school. Now u know what this is u can't go back, u might tell on us. A big bodyguard said that, stepping out of the dark room in the back. He only had one eye, but that eye was enough to scare the fuck out of me. Because i am a sassy bitch and i bring my attitude everywhere i said, i have better things to do then waste my time ratting out some retarted high school bullies. Well clearly i pissed them off because a punch got thrown right in my face, after that it went black.

When i regained my conscious i was tied up on a pole in a very big parking lot. The smell was just disgusting, smelled like all kinds of drugs. I mean I couldnt expect anything less the drugs but damn this scent was strong. There was no one around when i woke up but as soon as i started to move one inch someone walked in. They were armed so i just sat down trying not to get myself killed. Hey princess, he said. I recognised that voice, it was the boss that knocked me out yesterday. I rolled my eyes but realized my attitude wont be of any help out here. Knock off that attitude u know what happened yesterday. He said with a threatening sound to his voice. What on earth do u want from me, if u want me not to rat u out just kill me. Oh no princess, he said. I hated the fact he called me princess, only Andrew does that. We have u so we can attract Andrew. What?! I yelled. Why Andrew? Well princess, Andrew was once part of our gang but im sure he didnt tell u that did he? No he didnt, i said. Well hes still in dept with us. I was pissed of knowing i was not going to be saved and he probably already fled and left me here to die. I accepted my fate and just layed down on the cold pavement. He's not coming, i said. What do u mean he's not coming, of course he is yall are married. Yeah well now i know why he was being nice all of a sudden. When did u start coming after him? 2 days ago, he said. Right that what i thought. Till death do us part ur ass. What a dickhead, the boss said. In my mind i was just ranting about how i would rather have the boss then my own husband right now. The boss was pretty hot tho, he had a scar vertically across his face. The boss untied me and i just stood there, not sure what to do. Alot of people wouldve ran by now why are u still here, the boss said. Because i want to get back at my husband. Alright well, Wil, he said holding out his hand for me. Lia i said, shaking his hand nervously. You're one of us now we wont hurt you, relax. Now that i wasnt that scared anymore i noticed how gently but also deep his voice was. Can i go out to file a divorce? Of course he said, always be here around 9AM tho. Alright, see you tomorrow? Sure, he said. I left the building and started making my way to the courthouse.

When i walked in guess who i saw standing there. Andrew. I walked up to him and gave him a small peck before saying: what are u doing here sweety? Im just here to cash in some money darling. I need to go on a bussiness trip soon. A business trip for a cook like him was kind off ridiculous so i just said: where are you going? Malibu, he said. Thats quite the travel. Ill miss you!! Ill miss you to he said before walking back to the restaurant where he worked. When it was my time inline i said, i want to file a divorce She looked stunned as fuck. The man u were just with? Yeah he lied to me and cheated on me. Revenge is just being plotted. Ooo u go girl, she said. Then filed me a divorce. Now i was free. I went home and wrapped the divorce papers into a present box and put it in his suitcase with a note on it saying: have fun in Malibu, ur free to fuck whoever u want now. Because we're divorced. I put the note inside the box and then proceded to write for my darling on the outside of the box. Why didnt i give it to him but put it in his suitcase? If he had opened it before he mightve flown somewhere else and my plan wouldve failed. So he can open it in Malibu in his fancy hotel.

The next morning when i arrived at the office (cover name for the maffia building) i was dressed all nice as if i was going to do office work. But Wil had texted me saying to wear something formal and he had a uniform ready for me. When i arrived in the building Wil was waiting for me and escorded me to his penthouse. The outfit looked lowkey hot on me it was in military prints. After i put on the outfit in the bathroom we got to work. He called in the rest of the crew and i started telling them he was going on a 'business' trip to Malibu. They told me to book a flight to Malibu so i pulled out my phone. But as soon as i did they slammed it out of my hands. And out of the window it went. They gave me a box with a laptop that couldnt be detected by the Army, aswell as a phone. In the box was also a extra uniform and a waterbottle and snacks. Thanks! i said. And then i booked us a one way flight to Malibu, because we werent returning untill Andrew was caught.