" Dad!! " Hearing Avni's voice, Neela and Ashish look at the door where an emotional Avni is standing.

" Avni " Neela speaks while separating from Ashish but Avni does not say anything further and goes straight and hugs her father, Ashish looks at Neela holding Avni in his arms

" Kya hua bachcha ?" Ashish asks caressing her hair

" Nothing, I love you dad, you are the best dad in the world." Ashish smiles looking at Neela at Avni's words.

" I love you too my princess, And you are the best daughter in the world..." He said kissing her head, and there neela smiles seeing them like this But to correct her mood she speaks

" Accha! Mtlb Sara pyar....world's best dad ye sab papa ke liye....maa ke liye kuch nahi ?" Neela says this with the intention of changing her mood due to which Avni separates from Ashish and sitting comfortably on the bed, she puts her arms around Neela's neck and puts her head close to her and says

" aap to duniya ki sabse acchi aur pyaari maa ho Meri....I love you maa "

" Chalo chalo ab makhan mat lgaao, mujhe pta hai ye mera kehne ke baad aaya hai mere liye...tum aisa kuch nahi kehna chahti thi..." neela says making faces on which avni pouts.

" Rehne do bachcha, kuch log humare pyar ko dekhkar jalte hai..."

" Main nahi jal rahi " neela says

" maine tumhara naam to liya nahi " neela gives ashish a look on this and in attempt to stop their further nok-jhok Avni sits in between them and hugs both of them together and enjoys this moment with them, forgetting the rest of the tension for a few moments.

Later, after coming to her room, Avni calls Neil again but is disappointed when he is still not answering her calls.

She thinks that now she has only one person who can help her talk to Neil, and with this thought she goes out of her room.

Other side

While Raj is sitting on the couch doing some work, Simran comes to the room from the washroom after changing her clothes and looking at him, she thinks that now she should talk to him about Avni, whatever it is, now she is going to Bangalore, so what is the point of getting angry like this.

" Raj! "

" Hmm..." He replies to her while lost in his files.

" Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai "

" Agar avi ke baare me tumhe mujh se baat karni hai to sorry mujhe nahi baat karni...." He says this, understanding her unspoken words, but hearing this, Simran sits next to him and takes the file from his hand on which he sees her and she places his file on the table.

" Raj, ab jab papa maan gye hai to tum aise kyon avu se gussa ho... You should also support her in the fact that she wants to do something on her own but instead of that, you are angry with her.... Right now, she needs her beloved brother's support the most and here you are treating her like this..." Hearing her words he sighs

" I should support her... yaa of course I should support her on this wrong decision of hers..." Simran looks at him.

" How can I support her decision? The reason she has given is complete nonsense... Will she become competent by working somewhere else? Am I incompetent...?" Simran gets a little shocked at his question.

" Or Neil, your brother is incompetent? Answer me...?

" Raj, I... She can't say anything further when Raj speaks