"Yes yes I am not going to the studio today, I have promised Chan that we'll be spending sometime together at the nearest park. So after practice we'll go home freshen upand then head towards the park for some bonding time. Its been long that we have spent time together outside".

During the break Chan along with Leeknow went up to Seokmin and introduced Seokmin to Leeknow. Chan wanted all of his siblings to speak with Seokmin and have some bond with him till he realizes that they are his siblings his brothers. Seokmin was talking with Soonyoung when Chan approached them.

Seokmin hyung, I want you to meet my other older brother Lee Minho or Leeknow, said chan pointing towards Leeknow.

"Oh wow you have so many siblings, that's so cool you would never be bored at home right? Afterall you are surrounded by so many people", said Soonyoung amused

"Yes hyung, that's right but they can be annoying sometimes".

"You know I can hear you right? I'll complain to Yoongi hyung that you said you find us annoying", said Leeknow

"Oh Know hyung I was just kidding hehe, said Chan sheepishly sacred that Leeknow might actually tell it to the oldest.

"Hi Leeknow, please ignore these doofuses. By the way I am Seokmin Lee Seokmin, we have same last name hahaha, said Seokmin.

"Hello Seokmin hyung, Nice to meet you", said Leeknow shaking Seokmin's hand. He ouldn't believe he was speaking with his Seokmin hyung the same hyung that he wanted to be close with. Seokmin had definitely changed since last time they had seen him. The sharp face features, prominent jawline, slightly big muscles gave off the bad boy vibe.

"How many siblings in total do you have Chan? asked Seokmin

I have 3 older siblings, Yoongi hyung and Jihoon hyung are my real brothers whereas Leeknow hyung is my Cousin brother", Chan explained.

"Oh Ok that's great, I have one younger brother his name is Heesung, Lee Heesung. He is studying in Pledis high that is just besides our Uni. He'll be leaving at 4 so I still have half n hour left after that i'll have to leave to pick him up", Seokmin said.

"It was nice meeting you Leeknow, I hope to see you around", said Seokmin smiling towards Leeknow.

Yeah ofcourse hyung.

While they were having their conversation there was Jihoon who was looking towards them, he didn't understand why it was so hard forhim to approach the younger. He waited so long to finally see his precious brother, to hold him close, to talk to him and laugh with him. So whatwas stopping him now, why was he chickening out like a coward. His other siblings had already talked and had introduced themselves to Seokmin but he was the only one who has still not able to have proper conversation with him. Even Yoongi and Leeknow have spoke with him. Tomorrow however he has to approach him whatsoever, because he has already decided that he'd be the one to guide Seokmin around. Tomorrow he'll definitely talk with Seokmin but for now he'll watch him from far and see him happily interact with other people. Soon the break time was over and the players had resumed with their practice. Everyone started cheering them as they are playing so confidently shooting goals after goals. At the end of the practice everyone were exhausted but each player had managed to score beyond 5 goals. Soon the practice was over and players went to the washroom to wash their face. Everyone made their way outside the court and some started bidding their goodbyes to each other. Seungcheol and Mingyu made their way towards the University gate where everyone were present. Junhui and Vernon motioned them to come where they were standing and besides them were Soonyoung and Chan. They both made their way towards them and all four of started complimenting them.