Prologue

In 2020, the pandemic broke loose. It lasted 5 years before a cure was found and it killed an estimated 70% of the population. People took precautions against the virus all while trying to rebuild.

It took 11 years from when the cure was found for stability to be found and 20 years from then for the world to be reborn.

It took 31 years for perfection to be established and for perfection to remain, the children of the land couldn't be free. They can't make their own decisions, because when it comes to it, they choose wrong.

It was best that way. The people were happy, they were content, and they were easily maintained. Easily controlled.

But as time passed, the leaders needed their replacements. The new generation needed to take charge, so a program was created. The most applicable children would go to school to learn power. It was a success and became part of one of the sorting options. They were called Outers.

They were perfect children and they would continue to grow in their minds. The next generations would learn from them and the nation would be the strongest. It was perfect.

In 2076 a child was born, he was almost perfect. Around ten years later, another child was born. She was perfect.