Ch. 11 I Can't Make Any Promises

Jase pulled me back, I fell into his arms, he quickly caught me, which I was thankful for, I looked up at him, he looked hotter then ever in this moment, his blue eyes were full of desire, his lips curled into a smile.

"I can't make any promises." He whispered in my ear, he pulled away from me, but not before he lifted up my face with his finger, and looked at me as if I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life, I had butterflies in my stomach.

"I like to keep what's mine to myself." He said, as he leaned into kiss me, I kissed back, I only stopped when I remembered where we were, I pulled away.

"See you on the ice princess." He said, I gave him one last peck on the lips, as I walked into the locker room, Jase following close behind me, like a bodyguard, rather then enemies with benefits.

"Anderson! Why did you do that?" Coach Sydney screamed at him, Jase wasn't even phased by it, he had some balls I'll admit that.

"He pissed me off." Jase simply said, he was going to get killed, if he kept talking back.

"Don't let it happen again Anderson, let's get out there and show them a real game." Coach Sydney was getting angry now, we had to play our best.

"Russo! Your in for left wing." He switched up the players, we all made our way back out onto the ice.

"Okay everyone, welcome back to the second period, the teams have switched up their players, we are ready to get this game started." The announcer said, we made our way out onto centre ice, Jase was taking face off again, then Michal Nateson came up to centre ice, I saw Jase's smile fade, he wasn't just determined, he was also pissed off, and wanted to not only win but fight this guy, but nothing was going to stop Jase Anderson from getting what he wanted.

"We are at centre ice right now, #15 and #8 are taking the face off again." The ref skated up to centre ice, he gave Jase a nasty look, before he dropped the puck, this time Michal took the puck, the chase was on, we all skated off him, he passed the puck to one of his teammates, who quickly passed the puck back to Michal when he saw our huge defence men coming after him, Jase body checked him into the boards. The ref blew his whistle.

"One more boy, and your out of the game." Warned the ref I looked over to Coach Sydney he was looking pissed at Jase, Michal stood up and skated over to his teams bench, I skated over to Jase.

"Seems I have poked the bear." He laughed, I fought the urge to slap him right then and there, I mean I knew he was jealous but not that jealous.

"Stop beating up this guy, I know you want to 'keep what's yours' but I'm not technically yours." I was the one who was laughing, I left him there, furious and unable to do anything, if we were alone he would pull me back, and most likely kissed me, but we were in the second period of our hockey game, not the best place to have a make out session.

"Jase Anderson has gone back for more, he wasn't done with #8 Michal Nateson, he has body checked Nateson into the boards, I hope Nateson is okay." The announcer reported, Jase was thrown into the penalty box again.

"#15 Jase Anderson two minutes in the penalty box for boarding!" Yelled the ref, I was beyond pissed, I watched Jase smirking at me whilst in the penalty box, the crowd started booing the ref, Jase was smiling and giggling his whole time in the penalty box, which pissed me off even more.

"Don't look so angry princess, I'll make you happy later." He scoffed as he skated past me, did he really just say that? I asked myself I was in shock, I didn't know weather to be concerned or not, you never knew with Jase Anderson, he liked to keep you on your toes any chance he had.