Ch. 8 Party

I have been in LA for almost two weeks now. The practices are harder now, and don't get me started on the school work, I heard about a party going on at building near the school, I knew Jase would go if I said I was going, I saw him sitting on the couch doing homework, when I came back to our room.

"Hey Jase, are you going to that party tonight?" I asked, his head immediately shot up.

"Why are you asking?" He questioned me, uh oh, he was on to me.

"Well I'm going." I said, the party was in a few hours, just enough time for me to get ready, and leave before Jase.

"So am I." He answered, he went back to doing homework, I walked into my room, I had packed stuff for a party, a pair of hoop earrings, and a white lower tank top, with a pair of short jean shorts, with a pink belt, and pink heels, you can tell I had a theme with that, and an amazing perfume just for this plan, I curled my hair, and quickly ran out the door, before Jase noticed. I walked to the party, which wasn't far from school, I got there pretty fast, as soon as I did I got my first drink.

"Thank you!" I said, more like yelled to the bartender over the loud music, I sat down and started to drink.

"Hey there pretty lady, let me buy you a drink." a tall dark man, offered his hand out for me, I gladly took it, as he bought me a drink, then another, and another.

"I need to sit down." I told the tall dark man, he grabbed me, when there he was, Jase Anderson, came to save the day.

"Hey man get off her!" He shouted, the man let go of me, I fell into Jase's arms, the tall dark man angrily left, Jase let go of me, and walked to the bar, I went over to the dance floor, and started to dance like no one was watching. I got another drink, when I had the best idea ever, I got up on the table of the bar, and started to dance, then my favourite song came on. 'California Love' by Tupac, I gasped when I heard it, I started to dance. Everyone started cheering for me, as I started to dance, walking up and down the table. doing a little dance, I stopped in the middle of the table, dancing even more, not a little dance anymore, a hard core dance, to the song, spinning and, doing even more moves. It was like my body had a mind of its own. I had a drink in one hand, the taste of alcohol touched my lips, gave my mouth a sour taste, made me dance even more, more started cheering.

"That's sexy baby!" Shouted one man.

"Oh shit!" Yelled another man, some other girls joined me on the table, we danced together, it looked more like a stripper party, rather then a high school party. The cheering got louder, even louder then the music. Everything felt like a blur, my ears started ringing, as I drank even more, the sour taste of alcohol took over me, all I could taste the alcohol.

"WOOOHOOOOO!" I screamed, echoing throughout the whole party, when Jase decided he had enough.

"Alessandra come on, we're leaving!" He grabbed my hand, I made a pouty face.

"No!" I pulled my hand away, and danced my way away from him.

"Hey girl!!!" Yelled a drunk girl on the table to me, after ten minutes of Jase struggling, and me keeping on dancing, he finally got a hold of me, he grabbed me, and threw me over his shoulder.

"Nooooooo!!! You're no fun!" I shouted, hitting his back, and kicking my feet like a child having a tantrum.

"Alessandra your drunk, it's already 1 in the morning, we're leaving." He sternly said, I could tell I wasn't able to protest in this situation, I pouted more to see if he had any sympathy for me.

"Boo! Your no fun!" I still couldn't believe he made me leave, we walked all the way back to the dorms of the school, and back to our room with me, at some moments kicking, and punching him, like a child would do when something was unfair.

"Goodnight Alessandra." Jase remarked, but I wasn't asleep in fact, I was far from that, I kicked off my shoes, and fell onto my bed.

"Jase, will you stay with me please?" I asked, he rolled his eyes at me, and scoffed, the one he would do when he teased me.

"Fine, but you should change." He suggested, which wasn't a bad idea, I stumbled my whole to my desk, I took off my pink belt, and Jase helped me with my earrings, his warm hands touched my ear, I took a sharp in hale, from the moment, I washed my face, and the make-up I was wearing, I changed my Jean shorts into, sweat pants, Jase helped me over to my bed.

"Thank you for staying with me." I happily exclaimed, as he helped me into my bed.

"Don't mention it really." He answered, he laid down next to me, I rolled over into him, not wanting to leave his warmth in the cold bedroom, he put his arm around me, as I lay my head on his chest, falling asleep.

***

There Alessandra laid on my chest, knocked out asleep, I can't believe she danced on the table like that, that wasn't like the good girl Alessandra I knew, when her phone bussed on the nightstand, I answered the phone call.

"So how was the party? tell me everything!" Her friend Honey reported in, well at least she had good friends, who checked in on her.

"She got so wasted, she started dancing on the tables at the party." I answered, nothing but silence on the other end of the line, Honey was shocked, I struggled to not laugh.

"Oh my, is she okay?" She worriedly asked, I looked down at her friend, laying her head on my chest asleep.

"She's fine, she's asleep right now." I answered to her worried friend, who sighed of relief, when I reported back to her, about her good friend.

"Thank the lord, did you take her home?" The questions kept on coming, didn't know I had a pop quiz.

"I did, she rolled over into me, and now I can't leave her side." I answered another one of her questions, she giggled like a little girl, I didn't understand why, did little Alessandra have a crush on me?

"Okay well, can you tell her to call me back?" She answered, finally my last pop quiz question.

"Will do, goodnight." I said, before I hung up, a little while after, I fell asleep too.