Ch. 9 Hang Over

I woke up with a horrible pounding pain in my head, I fought the urge to scream, my eyes still closed.

"Morning princess." He said in his sleepy morning voice, my eyes shot open, Jase Anderson was in my bed? What happened last night? Why is he in my bed with ME?

"What happened last night?" I had about a billion questions, but didn't want to overwhelm him, and get more questions, then answers. I was in so much pain.

"You got absolutely wasted last night, and were dancing on tables till 1 in the morning." he explained, what? I had even more questions like, why was I at a party? How did he end up in my bed? How did I get home if I was wasted?

"Yeah, but how did I get home?" I asked, he rolled his eyes, like I should've known, I was confused.

"I carried you home, back to our room." He replied, huh so he does care, how interesting. I laughed, which hurt my head even more.

"Yeah, and why exactly are you in my bed?" I questioned him, last question maybe, if he was lucky.

"While, when I carried you home, I put you into bed, and you pouted like a little kid, and asked me to stay with you, I helped you get unready, and you just fell asleep on my chest." That was a whole roller coaster, of things I didn't want to hear, especially the last part.

"Uh... I don't think I danced on tables, or asked you to stay with me." I wasn't crazy, I know myself, I would never do or ask such things.

"Nope, you did, you made a pout face too, and you kicked, and punched me like child, whilst me carrying you." He defended himself, I definitely didn't make a pout.

"I don't pout." I told him, he rolled his eyes, as he made the face I apparently did, my mouth dropped, no way in hell I made that face.

"But you did, when you asked me to stay." He laughed, I rolled my eyes, I lay my head on a pillow, trying to stop the pain.

"Oh, and Honey called last night, told me to tell you to call her back." He added, as he got up and left, my head shot up, I grabbed my phone, and immediately called Honey.

"Hey girl, so why was Jase in your bed last night?" She giggled as she asked, I rubbed my temple, this can't be happening, who else did he tell?

"Well I got really drunk." I explained, she sighed like it was obvious.

"Yeah I know that, he told me." She replied, annoyed she wasn't getting to the juicy parts yet.

"Jase? Hold up, Jase answered your call last night? Did you tell him anything?" I flooded her with questions.

"Woah, woah calm down, I didn't tell him anything, just how was the party, and if you were okay, and he said. 'Yeah, she's just asleep, on my chest right now.' And I was like shit, you must've gotten so drunk." Honey said in between laughs.

"Oh my god." I moaned, as I rolled over, this cannot be happening right now, I tried to convince myself.

"Well, did anything happen between you guys during last night?" She asked, a little more concerned than she was about it a few minutes ago.

"I don't know, I was drunk, but probably just a cuddle, which isn't that bad, but we were in one bed!" I exclaimed, thankfully we didn't have practice today.

"Alright that's good, while I have to go, have fun with lover boy." She joked as she hung up, oh my god we already have the stupid nicknames, when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I called to the person at the door, Jase came in, with two pain pills, and a water bottle, and handed them to me.

"Oh my god thank you, you are an angel!" I ranted, he was an actual angel, having to deal with me acting like a child, and making him stay with me. 

"You called Honey back?" He asked, I nodded my head, as I put the pill in my mouth, and sallowed it with some water, I still couldn't believe how I acted at the party, why was I so careless? I mean, I wanted to make him jealous, and it worked.

I had taken a nap to feel better, when I woke up, I decided to have a shower. I took a pair of clothes, some a towels one for my body, and one for my hair, Jase was gone off, with some of the boys from our team, to go do whatever boys do. I didn't care, or want to know. I walked into the showers, and thank god they were empty, it was 5 showers on each side of the room, with little lockers at the end, with pink, and white tiles on the wall. I walked to the first one, there was a rack for your clothes, and towels, I placed them there, as I got undressed, and started the shower.

"Ugh, we got practice tomorrow" I groaned, I waited for the water to heat up before I jumped in. During the middle of washing my hair, my elbow hit the rack, and fell getting my clothes completely soaked, my towels were luckily dry. I quickly finished washing my hair, and wrapped myself in a towel, I turned off the shower, and sighed today was really my lucky day. I grabbed my wet clothes, and rushed back to the room, I tried drying my clothes with a hair dryer, when I heard someone come in.

"Alessandra?" Called Jase, I rolled my eyes just the perfect timing, I ditched the clothes and walked out, he quickly turned wide eyed, and looked away.

"Uh some troubles in the shower's?" He asked, knowing the answer, but wanting to annoy me, which always worked.

"What do you think." I sternly replied, he laughed, that perfect cocky laugh, that made me go insane.

"The rack fell, and my clothes were soaked." I explained the situation, he still had his back turned to me.

"How about you go get changed, and I'll give you some good news." Jase told, me I walked into my room, and looked for some clothes, a pair of jeans, and Jase's Hawks hoodie, I got changed, and walked out.

"You can look now." he turned, and smirked at me when he saw I was wearing his hoodie, I sat down for him to tell me the good news.

"New jerseys." He smiled, as he threw me mine, it was white, with navy blue numbers, and letters, I got #14, with my last name 'Russo' on the back, the front, had an angry hawk grabbing a puck with it talons. This was cooler then our other jerseys.

"This one's epic!" I cheered, I was very excited, I couldn't want to play, especially with our new jerseys.

"Let me guess you're captain?" I asked, he held up his jersey, and sure enough there was a navy blue C on his jersey.

"Yes ma'am I am." He smiled, like a little kid on Christmas, I couldn't help but smile, seeing him happy, was like being in a field of fresh daisy's on a sunny summer's day, he was the breeze of fresh air that I never knew I needed.