55

San PoV

"Well you tootsies... Have you come to stare at me, or shall we have a little fun while you torture me? The old witch just beat me, not rewarded me... so unsatisfying, it's completely pointless." I winked at the two guys standing in front of my cell and gaped at me. Sniffing, I held my nose in the air.

"Ah... yummy... Nymphe.... hmm... and... oh interesting... Dragon...but... with a pinch of everything and a lot of vampire." I realized, but this mixture confused me. Then the Lycan smell from the dragon got stronger and stronger and the wolf inside me got restless, everything inside me was screaming for my mate....

"Awe, such a cute puppy.... Wooyoung, should we take him home?" he asked and the nymph nodded, drooling, unable to take her eyes off me.

"Can he sleep in the bed with us?" he asked with shining eyes and I raised an eyebrow, why should he sleep in a bed with me and my mate? The dragon remained in human form, but he breathed his breath of fire against the lock that closed my cell door until it glowed white with heat.

"Hot." I said with a grin, which made him grin in amusement. The nymph kicked the door in, which was also impressive since he hadn't seemed all that strong, and came running to me to press himself against me and rub against me.

"Yah, kiddo... what are you... ohhhh." as he rubbed against me, I smelled it.... because he was from a different race than me, I hadn't noticed it right away, but he was my mate too.

"Unbelievable, today is my lucky day.... you guys are so cute... untie me, I want to mark you..." I urged them and indeed the dragon, who somehow smelled of everything, opened my bonds. As he did, he leaned over me and came close to my ear.

"Oh baby... the marking will be very different from what you imagine." His voice was dark and sent shivers down my spine. I wasn't getting anywhere with alpha posturing here, dragons didn't accept such hierarchies and the Lycan blood I smelled in him screamed royal alpha from every pore, making my wolf want to surrender to him lying on his back. How could this happen to me? I was banished from the pack by the Alpha because my wolf was too strong and I could have challenged the Alpha of all Lycans at any time, I was a threat and I had to go, but here I was, wanting to whimper in front of this dragon and have my belly grazed. He knew it, the corners of his mouth lifted higher and higher as I snorted. As soon as I was free, I slid powerlessly to the ground, the hours of torture I had endured had weakened me more than I would have thought. I would have liked to play the strong wolf in front of my mates for longer, but in reality, I was gently lifted up and carried up the stairs.

"I'm Wooyoung and the hot dragon holding you here is Yeosang," said the sweet nymph and stroked my cheek, causing me to close my eyes and sigh. Never before had such simple touches felt so infinitely warm and loving. For the first time in my life, I felt so safe that I didn't resist losing consciousness... before it might have meant my death, but with the two of them I knew that nothing would happen to me, that when I woke up again I would be somewhere else entirely... In a warm bed, cuddling between a nymph and a dragon. That's why I gave in... let myself slip into a benevolent blackness where there was no more pain... where my wounds could finally heal...