~~~

     "Okay, I'm done." Fuyumi smiled.

     "Finally."

*Poof*

    Fuyumi looked in the reflection of the window to see herself, "I look exactly how I looked like when I was 13...It's amazing. It's sad, though. I've always liked Kakashi more."

     Fuyumi started setting up her house and stocked it up, ordering fabric and a sewing machine.

     "Wait a minute, where's the person who's supposed to train me?" Fuyumi realised, looking around.

      "Whatever. It's not like I'll be a ninja anyway..."

      "I'll build myself up like how I did before! But since this is a ninja world, I'll have to change the style of the clothes." 

      Fuyumi made a simple outfit, suited for normal residents in Konoha to wear, and walked around Konoha. She ended up passing by Ichiraku Ramen and looked in her wallet, and sighed in defeat.

      She was going to walk away when she heard Teuchi call for her, "Hey, first time is free!"

      'I can't believe it, I'm really in the Naruto world.'

      "Are you sure?" She asked.

      "Of course! Come on!" He smiled, gesturing her over.

       She smiled and walked over, taking a seat, choosing the cheapest ramen to eat. She was happily eating when Ayame leaned forwards to her.

      "Hi, I'm Ayame!"

      "Hi, I'm Fuyumi!"

      "I know you're in the middle of eating but, I really need to know...where did you buy that outfit? It's so cute!"

      Fuyumi smiled, "I made it myself, I'm selling if you'd like one! We can book a consultation and discuss! I promise I have very reasonable prices!" 

      "Really?! Wait, I'm going to ask my dad." Ayame smiled, running to the back.

      "I guess a bit of my world's style mixed with this world's one is the best option..."

      Ayame came back with an excited face, "He said sure! When can we meet?"

     "Hmm...I'm free whenever."

     "Then, why don't you come tonight before we close? We'll pay you and I'll give you a free meal!" Ayame cheered.

      "Sounds good!"

      "How old are you?" She asked.

      "13!"

      "Wow, you're so talented! I can't wait!" Ayamed cheered.

      Fuyumi smiled and finished her meal, saying goodbye before walking around, looking at different ingredients in the store and looking at the prices. 

      She then felt herself being tugged to the side, "Hey! What are you-"

      She stopped when she saw Sasuke, she held herself back from freaking out, "W-Who are you?" She asked.

       "Sorry, just hide me for a bit." He muttered.

       Fuyumi looked to see the familiar pinkie and pale blonde, Ino and Sakura, with a lot more girls with them.

       Once the girls left, Fuyumi turned to him with an excited expression, which worried Sasuke.

      "If you'd like clothing which allows you to blend in to the crowd, please book an appointment with me! I won't disappoint you!" Fuyumi smiled.

      "Appointment?"

      "Yes! I made this dress! And I can make many other types of clothing, perfect to fit your desired needs!"

      "I-I'll think about it..."

      'He's not gonna think about it.'

      "Okay! Bye!" Fuyumi smiled, walking off.

      "Weird girl."

      Fuyumi went back to her house, making a few more outfits and made a nice bag to match. She took a small nap, and went to Ichiraku Ramen to meet with Ayame.

      "Ayame-San! Hope I didn't keep you waiting!" Fuyumi smiled.

      "Not at all! You're early!" Ayame smiled.

      "So, you want a dress like this, right?"

       "Yes!"

       "Hmm...Do you want any modifications to it?"

       "Do you think I should change anything for it to look nicer on me?" She asked.

       "Well, since your hair is down when you're not working, I think we can change it to an off the shoulder top instead of a hoodie. It should look something like this.." Fuyumi explained, drawing a simple sketch.

       "Yes! Yes! It's so good! How much?! How long?!"

       "Do you want it to be the same material as mine?"

       "Yes!"

        "Okay, then it should cost around this much. Is that alright with you? It should take around, 2-3 days for me to finish it." Fuyumi explained.

        "That's perfect!" 

        "Okay, I'll deliver it to you when it's ready, Ayame-San!" Fuyumi smiled, before saying good bye and walking away.