In which they see shadows and spring

Hermes was talking to Reyna as everyone filed back in from their breaks.

Apollo had taken his seat in his throne as he thought back on everything that they had all seen and what they might also see in the future.

Everyone got in their seats before the screen came back on.

The screen turns on and we see Persephone and Lucrezia in a garden having tea.

Persephone is dressed in a green dress with black and silver embroidery; with her hair straightened and a golden crown embedded with Onyx and Emerald's.

Lucrezia on the other hand is a a halter neck sapphire blue dress that looks like it's made out of roses with golden jewelry; Earrings each embedded with a sapphire the size of a adults thumb, a crown with amber forming suns and diamonds forming stars stars.

They both look utterly beautiful, that nobody would be able to deny.

'Truly she was beautiful', Apollo thought, 'the most beautiful person i had ever seen'. Apollo though and he knew Helen of Troy.

"Beautiful." Was what Apollo said aloud though.

Hades could agree with his nephew; his daughter was so beautiful.

Hades also couldn't help but let his eyes linger on Persephone, she was absolutely beautiful. He had not seen her in that outfit in quite a long time.

The future demigods looked Crezia and Queen Persephone in happiness; they hadn't seen this in awhile, since Crezia's death actually.

"Their outfits are gorgeous." Aphrodite looked at what they were wearing on screen in excitement. "The colors also go together well."

Her children nodded in agreement with their mother because she wasn't wrong, and their outfits were beautiful and the colors did go together well.

"How how you been lately my little one." Persephone asked her youngest child. She didn't get to spend as much time with her as she would have like but Crezia was also very busy and Persephone understood that; she didn't like it but she understood it.

"I've been fine momma." Lucrezia told her. Crezia had always felt safe with Persephone every since the day she had first met her father Queen, like she knew Persephone would never harm her; she was after all her beloved daughter.

Hades looked at the screen in joy; he was happy that Seph and Lucrezia were happy. He knows that she was adoptees, but he didn't know if they were really as happy as they seemed to b won screen.

The past demigods with immortal stepparents looked at the screen in jealousy; they had never had a good relationship with their stepparents and to see her having one with lady Persephone burned a little bit more than they thought it would.

The gods on their hand were still shocked that Persephone would adopt and treat Hades half-blood daughter as if she were her own child.

Demeter on the other hand was happy; not many people knew but Persephone has became a little depressed these past few years when she still hasn't been able to have a child with Hades and yet in the future this girl on screen seems to have pulled her daughter from her slump so yes, Demeter was happy.

Poseidon however feels a question burning on the tip of his tongue and clears his throat to get the attention of the future demigods.

"Yeah dad?" Percy's questions him.

The past demigods and a few gods look at him in shock at how casual he talks to Poseidon.

The god on the other hand just laughs and asks. "Do Lucrezia and Persephone have tea often?"