In which they see moments of her life

After the break and everyone coughs(Hades)coughs has calmed down they were ready to start again.

Although two goddess the eldest daughter of Kronos and Rhea, Hestia and the youngest daughter of Kronos and Rhea, Hera had a thought when they saw their young niece and the way she started resting her hand on her stomach and if they look back at her a little more closely they realize her stomach was a little round not enough to be noticed if you weren't looking closely but noticeable if you were and they resolved to keep this to themselves to not make Hades actually murder Apollo.

"Damn you're violent.." said Hermes looking at her in surprise after she made a giant a shadow pin cushion.

"Yeah but I'm little, so it's Adorable." Said Lucrezia with a fierce and bold smile.

"That is so not true she is little but it's terrifying." Said percy with a look of fear of his face

Jason nods in agreement with him.

Hermes looks at the screen surprised, after all he didn't think he would talk with Apollo's little lover.

The past demigods on the other hand were shocked that she was close to other gods and a little jealous after all if they could talk to her then couldn't they do the same for them.

Reyna looks at the screen and the girl who became her little sister on it and thinks " I miss her."

Apollo is happy and jealous, happy that she and Hermes were close and jealous for the same reason .

Aphrodite looked at Apollo and shook her head at his jealousy and thinks "He has no reason to be jealous after all since the future demigod's appeared I found that Hermes will belong to someone else." While looking at the female praetor Reyna who has a string connecting her to Hermes.

"Rule number one: do not go off on your own.
Rule number two: if you do go off on your own, do not go off into the woods.
Rule number three: if you do go into the woods, never, ever, EVER make out in the woods, or you will DIE in the woods..." says percy explaining to them, the three horror movie rules when they are trapped at a creepy cabin in the woods.

"......" Annabeth says nothing waiting for Percy to realize.

"Where are Crezia and Apollo." Percy says realizing that they aren't here with them.

"Breaking rules one, two and three." She said thankful for him realizing it.

Apollo looks at the screen and does something unexpected he blushes.

Hades meanwhile looks as if he want to murder Apollo and dance on his grace.

Poseidon looked at Hades and looked away just as quickly because he didn't want that look directed at Apollo to be shot at him.

"In my defense, Father, I was the only saying stop hitting." Lucrezia said while looking at Hades with a smile while Hades looked like he didn't believe her one bit.

Earlier

"Stop hitting! Kicking will totally hurt more." Lucreazia said while watching melinoe and macaria fight with each other.

"I wonder if my realm will survive them." Hades thinks while looking at the screen in exasperation.

Ares starts laughing and says " what she said is 50/50 it depends on how hard you hit or kick a person." While looking at the screen in amusement.

"They shouldn't be fighting in the first place" Hera says with a look on her face.

Apollo looks at her and says " Isn't that what we all do." Defending Lucrezia while looking at Hera