In Which A God Is Domestic

Someday's i cannot tell my happiness
             From my sadness and am left feeling
                   like A boat set adrift in the sea
                                — HOTSW
         _________________________

Everyone were trying to calm down from the heartbreak of the last viewing.

Apollo had stopped crying and while most though he had calmed down, a few–the smart ones–could see the fury and vengeance growing and being hidden behind his eyes.

Reyna knew that face well as it was one she saw a lot of in the future; Apollo still loved his family, his kids and siblings and her, but Lucrezia's death broke something inside him and he had changed.

Jason also knew that look as it was one he saw in the mirror and mirrored on Apollo's face. The two of them wanted Erebus brought down, not that the other didn't but he and Apollo were the one's closest to Crezia and were the one's who were broken the most when she died.

Apollo looks at at a little boy who had tan skin, dirty blonde hair and eyes that are the very mirror of his own. His face however is shaped more like Lucrezia and is to the assumption of those watching one of his children with her.

"Hello, lio." Apollo said as he picked up and held the boy in his arms.

The boy wrapped his arms around his arms around his neck as he buried his face in it.

"Hello, papa." The boy Lio says although it is muffled due to the fact that is face is buried in Apollo's neck.

Apollo looked at the little boy as some joy slipped onto his face; he was absolutely adorable.

Apollo looked at future Jason. "What's his name?"

Jason looked at him startled to be addressed since Apollo has been looking at Reyna for answers but he recovered and answered him. "Helio di Angelo."

Apollo looks at him in surprise. "Like?" Apollo asks him.

Jason nods "Like Helios yeah, he was named in honor of him." Jason tells him as he remembered the day that he was born, how Apollo cried and how it was one of the happiest moments of their lives.

Artemis knew that her brother had cared for Helios after all he was his successor but she didn't think that he would name a child after him.

Zeus looked at the screen with a frown. He couldn't believe that his son would name a child after the Sun titan rather than him.

Poseidon could commiserate with him. Percy both past and future didn't seem to be his biggest fan yet unlike his younger brother Percy didn't look like he hates Poseidon's guts.

Apollo is seen walking down the stairs - of what they could now tell was the Italian Villa of Lucrezia - with Lio in his arms.

He walks into a living room where two little girls are shown. One looks to be a year or two older than Lio and is who they think is Athy.

The other looks to be the same age as the boy and is, to their assumption and surprise, his twin. The assumption is because they are the same age and the surprise is because she had the same hair and eyes as her sister and looked more like her twin then her brother's, but then again the same could be said for Apollo and Artemis, but her face shape resembles her father more.

Apollo looked at the screen in awe; athy had aged from that chubby little baby and the other was just as adorable as her sister.

"What's her name." Hermes asked as his brother was to busy looking at his daughter's on screen like they were the sun he commanded.

"Seraphina." Reyna said as she leaned into Hermes's chest as she looked at the girls on screen.

"Seraphina." Apollo sounded out her name as he looked at the tiny girl who carried such a powerful name.

Hephaestus nodded In approval of such a name, he knows it was probably for Apollo but to give her a name meaning fiery made him quite happy.

The two are sitting on a couch as they watch Tom and Jerry together under a blanket.

"Athy, Sera." Apollo says as he and Lio sit beside them.

"Papa!" They exclaim excitedly but also quietly.

Apollo had never been greeted that happily before by anyone besides maybe Hermes;

The girls move closer to the two. Athy curls up into Apollos side but that's only after Sera crawls over Apollo, who lets her with grace, before she ends up kneeing him in his stomach to curl up between him and Lio.

They all go back to watching Tom and Jerry and Apollo is paying more attention to it then you think he would to the show.

Everyone in the room turned to Hermes when they heard laughter; they all saw the traveler gif laughing on his throne as Reyna tried to get him to stop.

"The god of the sun watching a cartoon." Hermes laugh's as he watches the future version of his brother on screen.

"Hermes." Apollo says warningly as he looks at him with his eyes glowing dangerously.

"I'm sorry." Hermes says as he starts to calm down. "I'm not making fun of you, it's just that I hadn't expected to see this ever." He tells him and Reyna next to him nodded in agreement after all, even though this was what she thought of when she thinks about Apollo, this was not what anyone else expected when they thought of the Greek divinities.

She wasn't the only one as The past demigods and gods all agreed with what Hermes said.

Apollo is then shown cooking eggs before arms are shown wrapping around his waist.

"Hey." Apollo says as a soft smiles rests on his face.

"Hey yourself handsome." Lucrezia tells him as she presses a kiss to his shoulder.

Apollo stiffened up as the ghost queen appeared on the screen; he had just seen her death and yet in this viewing she was perfectly fine and they were happy and in love and they had children, this just made his anger rise in his heart.

Everyone else just kept quiet as they knew that whatever they could say would not be taken well by Apollo.

Apollo let's our a little laugh before the hand not holding the spatula quickly squeeze's her hand then he goes back and grabs the pan and puts the eggs on the plates, Crezia still following behind with her arms still around his waist.

"Okay we need to eat now." Apollo tells her and when she lets go, he spins around to face her and kisses her on the forehead.

Lucrezia blushed before she grabs plates to take to the children. Apollo watches her walk away with a smile.

The Screen then goes to show Athy, The twins and Crezia and Apollo watching tv on the couch, they looked like a beautiful family.

They all sat in silence as the screen turned off.

The past demigods all thought in what they just saw Lucrezia, Apollo and their children all looked like a happy family and from what they have seen so far they didn't just look it, but were a happy family and in the future it would be destroyed.

The gods all had around the same thoughts as the demigods as they all looked at each other; Apollo had found happiness in the future and yet it was taken from him by a primordial who though that he could have the affection of the underworld princess.

Hades, Zeus and Poseidon all knew that they would safeguard Lucrezia in the future because as they all glanced at Apollo and remembered why the future demigods were here, they knew that they didn't want to find out what Apollo would do once he lost her.

Words - 1287

HOTSW Speaks!
Hey everyone i hope you all like this new chapter. I have created a new reaction video on my YouTube and it was a Nico reaction vid so in honor of it I have posted a new chapter of UMBRAKINESIS. Also please DON'T be a silent reader.