In which they see Shadows & Sunlight

' Thinking'
" Talking"
Them
What their watching

'I wonder what we'll see.'Hades thought it had beeen awhile since the fates brought forth demigods from the future and while most of the gods were shocked that the oath was broken hades was more so by the fact that hazel his dead daughter was not so dead in the near future and she was brought back by little crezia who he had apparently got out of the casino Hades sighed 'well she was one of the more adventurous and bold of my children I shouldn't be surprised.'

Poseidon meanwhile, was shocked to see his son as a teenager in front of him with his jet black hair, sea green eyes and troublemaker smile he looked like a mini version of Poseidon, and to find out they would be reacting to his young niece who he thought had died Well he had good reason to be shocked right ?

After Everyone was seated

The screen turned on to show camp half-blood it then zoomed in to a little cove by the lake and showed a girl who couldn't have been older than Nineteen or Twenty with long glossy black hair, eyes like twin onyx and tan skin she was very beautiful that you couldn't deny.

"Ekkkkk." Aphrodite squealed looking at the screen
" she is so beautiful."

Apollo nodded his head unconsciously then caught himself but he couldn't deny that she was very very beautiful and being a daughter of Hades there was no doubt that she had the power to back it up.

The demigods nodded as well, after all crezia was one of the most beautiful demigods there was she even ranked up there with the Cabin 10 kids, although this also made other coughs (Reyna, Jason) coughs a little overprotective of her.

Hades was shocked, after all the last time he saw her she was a tiny little ten year old now to see her older was a shock she had his hair and his eyes, yet she still looked a lot like Maria, hades heart clenches just thinking about her 'Oh Maria.'

She looks calm laying on a blanket on the ground sunbathing when suddenly she sits up to look to her left where before the space was empty now sits a man with golden hair, sky blue eyes and a sunshine smile, The God Apollo looks at Lucrezia where before she was alone.

"What are you doing with my daughter Apollo." Said Hades with a deadly look on his face looking at his young daughter on the screen sitting next to Apollo.

Apollo looks at Hades and said" Hey uncle H you don't know what's going on I could be sending her on a quest or I could be bringing her news from Olympus." Apollo knew that probably wasn't what he was doing but nobody else needed to know about that at least not until the screen showed it.

The rest of the gods looked at Apollo in disbelief also knowing that wasn't what he was doing but they thankfully didn't say anything to Hades probably because they didn't want to face his wrath either.

The past demigods looked at the screen in disbelief because it's not everyday that a demigod gets visited by a god some even felt a little jealous, meanwhile the future demigods looked like they were used to it and it's because they are, after all everyone know's that if Apollo wasn't at any of his usual haunts then he was with Lucrezia it was a fact after all.

"How is my favorite Ghost Queen." Apollo said looking as Lucrezia with a smile on his face.

Lucrezia meanwhile looks at Him and says " I'm the only Ghost Queen Apollo."

Although you could tell it didn't upset her because she had a smile on her face but Apollo still looked at her and said "My favorite princess of the underworld then." While looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Apollo isn't wrong Crezia is the favorite princess of the underworld or at least she is our favorite." Percy said with a smile while thinking about his cousin.