"Hey, Mom?" Lila asks.

"Yeah, sweetie?" Laura questions.

"Why are Auntie Nat and Dad always on Missions?" She questions, sitting down at the table.

Laura sighs before answering.

"It's a surprise party for Clint's brother in two weeks," She tells us.

"Uncle Clint has a brother!?" I exclaim, looking at Laura, confused.

"I thought he was a bad brother?" Lila questioned.

"He said that so you kids would stop bothering him," Laura says.

"Enough," She says as my mouth is about to open.

I quickly shove my mouth with food to stop me from talking. Laura and Lila look at me in disgust, and I shrug, scooping another spoonful into my mouth. Lila shudders and looks away while Laura rolls her eyes and turns on a show. I finish my plate, heading upstairs to wait in Lila's room. 

"Do you think it's a surprise party?" I questioned as Lila walked into the room.

"If your Dad took Cooper and Peter out fishing, does that mean they know?" I ask, watching as Lila turns on a movie.

"Why are you so paranoid?" Lila questions, and I shrug, focusing my attention on the screen.

"It's weird!!" I complain, bellyflopping on the floor.

"No, you're thinking about it too hard," Lila says, increasing the volume.

"Oh sure, tune me out," I say, unlocking my phone.

"Hey, dimwit," She says, throwing a plushie at me.

I rub my head before looking at the screen where she's pointing. I gasp in excitement, making a nest on the floor.

"I love Civil War!!!" I exclaim.

We were halfway through when there was a shout downstairs. I looked at Lila, who looked confused. She grabbed her bow, and I slowly opened the doors. I checked my ways before spotting Nathaniel, who was......laughing? Confused, I walked closer and saw him being tickled. 

"Uncle bahahaharney gehehehet pahahahaxton," Nathaniel giggled.

I had two seconds before I was tackled to the ground and tickled to death. Unlucky for me, he went for my ribs and stomach first. If I make it out of her alive, Nathaniel is dead meat. 

"Nohohoho nohohohot thehehehe rihihihihibs," I giggled, squirming side to side.

"You're a slimy one, aren't you?" The man questioned.

I shook my head before squealing with laughter when his fingers found my belly button.

"GEHEHEHET OHOHOHOUT OHOHOHOF THEHEHERE!!" I yelled, trying to push his hand away from my belly.

"STOHOHOHOP!!! PLEHEHEHEASE!!" I squealed, giving up on the fight.

The man stops and offers me his hand. I take his hand, and he pulls me up, tickling me in the armpit instead. 

"NOHOHOHO!!" I yelled, trying to fall backward. 

He stops and puts his hand out instead.