F.U.C.K.

(banner credits: Drshnaps for King Dedede, Kirby, and Dark Castle, Jermungander for Rainbow Sword, Meta Knight by Sledz, lichenprincess for bandana dee)

Curtizzles: Welcome back! Now, I know what you're thinking... What's with the title of the chapter shouting FUCK in big letters? Well... You'll find out later.

Tony Stark: F.R.I.D.A.Y, run another simulation, this one in the shape of an orb.

Curtizzles: Oh yeah, I'm getting him to design a device to travel across space and time. We're building a team, remember?

Tony Stark continues working with F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Curtizzles: Don't worry, we'll get to the Green section eventually.

Tony Stark: I hope this works out, I'd really like to-

Curtizzles: You ain't talking to me, are you?

Tony Stark: No.

The model, eventually, gets rendered. Tony Stark sits down.

Tony Stark: Holy shit...

Curtizzles: ... Now it just has to be built.

Tony Stark: Well... Let's get to work.

Curtizzles: The alliance is formed. In the meantime, let's have Green finish his shitty journey!

Tony Stark: What?

Curtizzles: Nothing.

Green, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee have arrived atop Mt. Dedede, where they face the possessed King Dedede.

Green: This is him?

Meta Knight: Indeed. Be prepared.

Bandana Dee's face takes on a fearful expression as his leader looks upon the group with utmost rage.

Meta Knight: After this, Dark Matter shall vanish from Dream Land for all time. Let us finish this war.

King Dedede rushes towards Green, lunging at him. Green dodges the attack, slashing away at King Dedede with the Rainbow Sword.

Yup. Be prepared. Be prepared to be fuckin' lunged at. How intimidating.

King Dedede immediately turns around and lunges at Green again, missing once again.

Meta Knight and Bandana Dee chip in, helping damage the possessed monarch.

King Dedede leaps into the air, careening down towards Green with his hammer. Green's Rainbow Sword clashes with the hammer.

Crazy how the Rainbow Sword doesn't just RIP THROUGH the hammer, let alone King Dedede himself.

King Dedede gets in a brawl with Green, the weapons clash, and neither opponent wants to let up.

Bandana Dee and Meta Knight continue plugging away at King Dedede. King Dedede's rage intensifies and he launches Bandana Dee off the castle.

Green: Bandana Dee!

Meta Knight: You continue fighting! I've got Bandana Dee!

Meta Knight flies off to rescue Bandana Dee.