The Amiibo Exodus

Welcome back to the story of my life. Before I get chased by the Multiverse CIA, we've got yet another section with the sad simps.

Far away, a group of figures have spotted Green and Monika.

??? #1: Sir! I see something!

Their leader walks out.

Unknown Leader: What might it be?

??? #2: Looking through these binoculars, it seems to be some... otherworldly creature and... what looks like... Kirby?!

The leader's eyes dilate.

??? #3: Wait, KIRBY?!

??? #4: B-But I thought he was gone!

??? #2: But he's not the exact color... He's a green-colored Kirby...

Unknown Leader: So... I'm not the only Star Warrior left... I'll make way for him. Hold up the fort!

??? #3: Yes, Lord Meta Knight!

OHHHHH SHIT! IT'S FUCKIN' META KNIGHT!.. Y'know, where was this mf, King Dedede, and Bandana Dee in the original Dream Land chapter? I don't fuckin' know! It's just left a mystery forever!

Meta Knight makes way for Green and Monika.

Green: Pretty sure my house is close... Oh, fuck it. My house can wait another day.

Monika: How are we going to find what's necessary to kill Dark Matter?

Green: First thing we're gonna do is-

Meta Knight crashes down before the group.

Green: HOLY SHIT!

Meta Knight: You. Who are you?!

Green: Here's a better question, who the fuck are you?

Meta Knight: I'm Meta Knight, and I thought I was the last Star Warrior remaining. You resemble my old rival and, eventually, ally... Kirby.

Green: Well, that's the thing. This is where I was first born, and I'm in search of something. You haven't heard of Dark Matter by any chance, have you?

Meta Knight: Dark Matter... We're under the tyranny of that beast at this very moment. You two cannot stay out in the open for much longer, unless you wish to perish. Follow me.

Meta Knight leads the duo to his base of operations.

Meta Knight: I used to have an airship, The Halberd. It was eventually shot down by Dark Matter and his armies.

Green meets the servants of Meta Knight: Axe Knight, Mace Knight, Captain Vul, and Sailor Waddle Dee.

Axe Knight: It's... It's that Kirby!

Captain Vul: Those memories of when we fought on the old Halberd... They're all flooding back now.

Green: I'm not Kirby, I'm just another version of him.

Out comes another Waddle Dee, going by the name of Bandana Waddle Dee.

Bandana Waddle Dee stands shocked for a second, waving hi.

Sailor Waddle Dee: No, pal, he's not Kirby.

Meta Knight: What are your names?

Green: I'm Green, and beside me is Monika, my girlfriend.