19. RECONCILIATION

Start from the beginning

After only a few minutes of waiting, the front door opened revealing the two elegant Anuntrakul.

"Hi, my dear! Sorry, you have to wait for us."

"No worries, I just arrived. How are you, Grandma?"

"Great! As usual."

"Glad to hear that"

"Hi! Is everyone here?" The room's door opened again. This time revealing our professional and trusted wedding planner.

"Yeah, we are," I replied.

"Shall we start?"

"Yeah, we should," Grandma said as she took her seat

I stole a glance at the other Anuntrakul. She hadn't uttered a word since they arrived.

She's looking good as usual with a white shirt and white slack, and we are matching...again.

We start our discussion by brainstorming our ideas with the wedding planner. Grandma even mentioned my dream wedding and even named a few locations that suit the theme.

Hearing our ideas, the wedding planner seems eager to make it into reality and she too seems excited with the idea.

Luckily they provide a full package from invitation cards, decorations, and even wedding dresses.

For today we have finalized the design of our wedding invitations. To make it exclusive, we chose an acrylic glass invitation and Grandma insisted on using a royal logo as a stamp on the envelope which made it more exclusive.

"What about the quantity?" The planner asked.

"Since it is for the official ceremony, I think about 1000 is enough."

The amount mentioned brought both me and Sam to look at Grandmother.

The 'Are you serious' face was displayed on Sam's face. Well, me too but I'm just better at hiding it.

"Isn't it too many?" I questioned.

"No, I think it's barely enough"

"What do you mean it's barely enough? That's a lot" This time, Sam voiced out after the long silence since she entered the room.

Only the amount of guests can finally make her start talking.

"That's the problem of you, young people. Always doing things at the last minute. Me and I have already sorted out our guest list including the relatives. The only ones left are both of your guests. The 1000 pcs is barely enough because it still didn't include your friends."

Sam leaned back in the chair after hearing that. Honestly, I can understand her reaction as I felt that too. They are working behind us and suddenly poof! 1000 guests. This is not going to be a 'small' ceremony, I guess.

"You can proceed with that amount first, we will tell you if there's gonna be more," Grandma confirmed with the planner.

"May we ask about your dress and suit? Do you have like an idea or design or at least the color? It will help a lot to decide on the decoration."

Oh, that!

"About that..." I shyly reach for my sketchbook inside my bag, still hesitating whether to show it or not. "I have a sketch of my wedding dress but I still haven't consulted our designer yet," I said still doubting.

My word managed to steal Sam's attention from her phone.

"Oh dear, let us see that!" Grandma said excitedly. Finally, one of them is at least interested in this wedding.