19. RECONCILIATION

Start from the beginning

"I bet she's okay with it."

I don't like this assumption. I guess this is why she's always agreed with everything. As she doesn't even have a chance to voice it out in the first place.

My conversation with my grandmother ended with an appointment this weekend. R.I.P my weekend.

I immediately send a message to Sam informing her about this weekend.

Grandma asked me to tell you about the wedding preparation appointment this weekend. [Mon]

Ok.[Sam]

Tell me, how can we be closer if our conversations are always like this?

If you're asking me whether I already give up on my mission, the answer is no, I don't. But, I can't ignore that I do doubt about it as it seems useless. No progress, always arguing once we opened our mouths.

With how busy I have been for the last 3 months, I just put my intention aside.

Maybe after we get married I can directly seduce her? But, if it's a success, it seems like she just wants my body... Aishhh, why do I even think about that?

But, she never showed her interest in me physically or sexually, aside from being tense when I kissed her. I take that as she was just shocked by it. Is she even gay in the first place?

As for me, although I've never been in any relationships, I used to have a crush on both genders. But, most of them are women. I can't help, there are too many pretty girls out there!

What if she actually like men? But, why did Grandmother introduce me as her spouse? Why she didn't introduce a man? Isn't it better? Besides, they can easily produce an heir in the future, with no need for any procedure. Then, why me? Why another woman?

Looking at their family affair, it looks like P'Song gets kicked out of the family because she likes another woman. Then, why grandma is okay with me being with Sam?

Did Grandma already accept same-gender relationships since their marriage was legalized 3 years ago? Does her mindset also change with time?

But, still... If Sam going to accept everything Grandma said, isn't it better to introduce her to a man?

Oh my god! There are so many questions lingering!

Should I ask my mom? But, she is not in Thailand right now. Kirk? But he seems as clueless. The gang? But, it doesn't seem right since it involves Sam's family matter.

Sam is my last choice. I guess I have to confront her about this. It is just too many questions popped up about their choice of having me as Sam's spouse.

*

On the weekend,

For today, we were scheduled to meet with the wedding planner. We used the same team from our previous ceremony since I was too satisfied with their work.

I settled on my white floral sundress and white sandals for today's appointment. I style my hair half up, half down, and let a few strands cascade down my face.

Arriving at their boutique, I was welcomed by their receptionist and they led me to our meeting room. Walking along to our meeting room, I can see how most of the room is almost occupied with clients.

Since it's an exclusive brand I know how tight their schedule is. I don't know how Grandma can fit our wedding into their schedule.

Even our meeting room is the biggest. Grandma pulling her rank, here.

They were still not there when I reached the room. Another waiting game, I guess.

I was supposed to be here with my mom, but she can't make it to arrive on time from her trip. She already gives me full authority to make all the decisions myself and I think, I will use it to the fullest today.