Chapter 12 ⍣ ೋ

Stan's Pov: ೃ⁀➷

Oh my god... what the hell happened...?? I stretched...well I tried to, I realised I was hooked up to one of those water things...I dunno. Am I in the fucking hospital? Jeez the fall wasn't that bad... well I guess I wouldn't really remember, as I only saw Kyle's smiling and tear-soaked face...

As I looked around, I saw Kyle jump up in joy "Ha! You're awake!" He gently hugged me... and left me hanging! Man I didn't even get a kiss... but then I also saw my mom sooo... that was probably for the best.

"Stan! We're so glad your okay..." my mom said softly... "But you are in big trouble mister! Sneaking out night to see Kyle?! And I thought I could trust your sister Shelley.... I guess we've oughta keep an eye out for both of you now!" She sighed, disappointed as she put her hand to her face...

Kyle just looked to the side awkwardly... until he spoke up "Mrs. Marsh...if it lessens Stan punishment, I convinced him to come see me, he originally wasn't going to until I spoke up..." Kyle what are you doing?! Shut up and stop lying...well he's kinda telling the truth...but I don't want you involved in this...

"I see, Kyle I always thought of you as responsible..." She looked at me, so I quickly put on my best guilty face... and it kinda worked! She softened her look as she sighed "Fine I guess I'll talk to Randy about shortening the amount of time Stan's grounded."

Kyle looked at me excitedly, heh... the bastard always seems to get me out of shit like this... I smiled back him as I held his hands... they were so warm compared to my cold hands...

"Your hands are so cold!" he snickered as he squeezed my hands.

"Your hands are so warm!" I remarked, we just chuckled happily together...