Chapter 4*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kyle's Pov:*ೃ༄

"Finding out about what...?" I stared down Stan.

"...nothing" he mumbled.

"No, Stan tell me. We've been through thick and thin, we've seen everything together, we basically read each other like books. You can't just not tell me this! You've admitted the most ABSURD things to me like sticking your dick in snow! I didn't need to know that shit, but you told me anyway! So please... for our sake just fucking tell me." I huffed, that was a big statement I've did. I looked down at Stan angrily.

Stan looked to the side. His hair covering his eyes. I got tired of his play and swept his hair from his eyes, as I held his chin to make him look at me. "Come on, Stan" He looked away again, covering his face this time...this man...!

"That's it, Stan if you can't tell me this simple thing, we're officially not super best friends anymore" I kinda choked blurting at that, I didn't really mean it but I had to get it out of Stan. I hope he doesn't actually think—

"Fine, be it that way." Stan stood up tall, still covering his eyes...was those... tears?

Fear grew in my eyes "No Stan I actually didn't mean—"

"No...NO! I'm tired of your bullshit! Just leave me alone you goddamn FAG!" Stan yelled

...How did he know? I've never told anyone...even if he was using the F slur as in to call me 'stupid'...it still really hurt.

Before I could comprehend what he just said to me, he stomped away quickly. I lost sight of him. I can't believe it. Stan's not my super best friend anymore.