Chapter 10 *°:⋆ₓₒ

Stan's Pov: ೃ⁀➷

Kyle had told me to be quiet when entering his house, while it was late and his parents were sleeping, Ike could still be around up playing games or something...

We sneaked into Kyle's bedroom, he closed the door and locked it, I think he was just trying to mess with me

"Kyle dude, you gotta remember I at least gotta be home by 3 am, it's like... 1:34 am right now..." I sighed playfully.

"Oh don't worry, that's plenty of time of fun with you"

My jaw dropped mentally. This man is so teasing...

Kyle walked up to me as he grabbed the sides of my chest pushing me up against the doors of his walk-in closet, he breathed heavily down my neck, beginning to... nibble on my neck?! I had to look up, his fluffy curly red hair was in the way of me breathing. Oh my god... I never knew how aroused I would become having my neck be bitten....Until I realised...

"S-Shit Kyle! This is gonna leave fuckin' hickeys!" I panicked, accidentally yelling.

Kyle put his fingers to my lips, eventually just pressing his lips against mine "Shhh... you'll wake up my parents" God damn Kyle, he was so...calm about this?! Well I guess it's not him getting the hickeys it's me... Guess I'll have to wear a big puffy coat to school...

I still didn't want hickeys, besides school there's my parents and Shelley. I tried moving away but Kyle grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them on top on my head...oh my GODDD I could feel my face becoming red hot lava.

I guess I was enjoying the moment... until I felt something rumbling in my stomach... oh no... was I gonna fuckin' barf? I thought I stopped doing that weird ass thing when I was 10... I had to tell Kyle.

"Kyle...Kyle! Quick move I'm gonna barf" Kyle knew me, so he immediately dropped me, I ran to his trashcan and barfed. Kyle had walked up behind me, rubbing my back and comforting me... I guess this was the moment Kyle realised what he was doing, he sat on the edge of his bed. With his head on his hands. Probably thinking about his life decisions...I felt a bit bad, even though he was kinda being a bastard.

"Kyle...Kyle? If it makes you feel better...at least that means I truly do love you..." I sat next to him.

Kyle smirked "Yeah... I totally didn't know that when you let me body slam you..." I chuckled as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, as a kind gesture (Wow! Me being Kind!)

"...Mind if I take off my shirt? It's really fuckin' hot in here" Kyle asked, hehe it's probably because I'm in here, but I didn't say anything, I just nodded. He began to take off his shirt, I will admit, Kyle doesn't have a godly bod, but he's not chubby or that band kid kinda skinny, his features are just right for me, tall and strong.

He laid down on his bed covering his eyes, then he said "Oh right, I lost my glasses" But I corrected him "Actually we kinda broke it doing our... y'know thing in the bushes" "Ah right."

At this moment I didn't know what to do anymore... I mean, it was late at night. I don't think neither him or me are ready for a really...sexual or even romantic relationship? The only reason he's really acting like this is because he's drunk.
I decided to lay down next to him, with my hands behind my head... We stayed silent for a couple minutes until I brought something up "Hey Kyle, now that everybody knows I'm gay...well Bi, do you think more people like Wendy and Bebe are gonna come out?" I questioned, while staring up at the ceiling
"Maybe, I'm not sure, I didn't even know either of them were gay..." Kyle replied
"I don't think Wendy will, Bebe maybe, but definitely not Wendy, I know her like that" I stated
"Well clearly you didn't know her like that well enough if you didn't know she was cheating on you with Bebe" Kyle remarked.

We stayed silent for a second until we burst out laughing, hey, moments like this realise why I love Kyle. Why I love my super best friend. He's the best man anyone could ask for.

Our little moment was interrupted when someone slowly opened the door to Kyle's room...shit, is it his parents...?! They'll see us and even if they don't suspect any gay behaviour, they'll DEFINETALY call my parents!

Kyle threw over a like...pillow at me... yeah right like that would do anything to stop someone from seeing me.
But everything calmed down a bit, once we saw it was....Ike??

"Buddy can you—" Ike then saw me

"Buddies, can you all be quiet? I'm trying to facetime Firkle."

"Ike what the hell?? 11 and you're already getting laid?" Kyle quietly yelled at him, what was he thinking?? Firkle is a dude, they're just best friends... but I guess we can't really speak... but still, don't drink kids!

"Shut the fuck up Kyle, he's just my best friend, and look at you! You're shirtless in the same room as YOUR 'best friend'" Ike quietly yelled back.

"Well yeah?! We're officially boyfriends now!" Kyle snapped back quietly.

Ike rolled his eyes, as if he didn't care and as if he already...knew?? "Whatever just stay quiet, you're gonna wake our parents up" Ike then closed the door...well that was an experience...