"Harry, i-it's hurting." I stuttered to say, his pressure becoming more intense. He then let go. I stared down at my thighs, red marks left where he pushed.

"Sorry." He said and then continued to pull my shorts down. Was he serious? Did he just apologize and then continue on? I wasn't gonna argue though. I don't know what happened, but he was in one of his moods, and it was a scary moment at the time. After me just thinking, I felt my shorts finally come down to my ankles. Oh god. All I had left on was the tank top, my lace underwear I was forced upon to wear, and my grey ankle socks. He smirked and then lightly pressed his hands on my thighs again. He leaned closer to me and came to my ear.

"You're mine." He whispered and lightly played with my earlobe with his teeth. He then leaned up, smirking. He grabbed me and lifted me up. He held me to where I was supposed to wrap my legs around his waist, and I did. He pressed my back into the wall. His hands came under my legs giving more support. He began to kiss me, and at the time, I was worried so I didn't kiss back. He pulled away from kissing me and looked at me confused.

"Why aren't you kissing back?" He asked angry.

"Your scaring me Harry." I said putting my hands on his shoulders. The mad look on his face faded. What happened?

"S-sorry." He stuttered to say. He still had me pressed against the wall though, and in his control. He began to kiss me again, I was still a little scared, but I kissed back trying to avoid him getting mad again. He then had my body supported up with only one of his arms as we continued to kiss. How could he do that? I felt his hand come to the bottom of my tank top, and he struggled to lift it over my head considering he only had one free hand. But he did lift it over my head revealing my bare breasts, again. I leaned forward and pressed them into his chest. I didn't want them to be exposed, but of course that didnt bother Harry. He set me to my feet and stared down. I covered my breasts with my arm, but he snatched it away. He leaned down slightly.

"Cooperate with me." He mumbled and leaned up again. He told me to take off my socks, and I just listened. His hand came to my right breast and cupped it. He gave it a light squeeze causing my back to arch against the cold wall he still had me pinned to, except I was standing. He leaned down and began kissing me, still cupping my breast. His other hand came to my left breast and did the same thing. I had never felt so exposed before.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled while kissing me. All I had one we the lace underwear which I knew he would get to soon. He then leaned up and let go of my breasts. I was correct, he quickly slid the underwear down to my ankles. Completely naked, he observed my body. I had nothing else to cover it up with. His eyes scanned up and down, making me feel ashamed. I hung my head low. How could I have let the happen? His hand came to my chin like he did before.

"Kate, it's alright." He said softly applying his lips to mine. Sweet Harry was back, but I knew the decision of getting my own shower was off the list. All that was left was Harry's boxers, and then we'd both be naked. I wasn't sure if I was ready to see Harry's.. You know... But once again, no option.

"I have a habit of getting naked." He smirked and then slid his boxers down. My eyes widened. I then stared up at his face trying not to focus on his length. He smirked. "It's just a habit." He said kissing my forehead. How was he so casual about it?

He then wrapped his arms around my lower back lifting my feet off the ground. He set me right infront of the bathtub. He leaned down and started to adjust the water. I shut my eyes so there was nothing to look at but complete darkness. I then felt his strong arm grab my body causing me to gasp and open my eyes. I felt warm water hit my body. He set me in the shower and climbed in right after me. The water hit our bodies, and I had no clue what to look at, so I chose his face. His face plastered on a light smile, barely showing his teeth.