PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I smiled, and she immediately followed. "ya tozhe tebya lyublyu."
I love you too.

Rhea grinned, giggled and found my lips again. Picking up the paces and guiding us backwards, towards the living room. "Are you sure you wanna do this with me?" Rhea whispered.

Was I sure?

I wanted to kill any insecurity she may have. "I've never been surer." I whispered back. Making her smile against my lips.  Which turned to a chuckle when I tripped over her feet backing up, but she caught me, picking me up in her arms. I didn't want to break the kiss, but she knew where she was going anyway.

Slowly lying us down onto the blankets, Rhea settled between my legs. Keeping kissing me the whole way, and her hands started to grow eager on my body. Squeezing at my hips and going up my shirt to my skin. "Quicker." I basically panted out.

Rhea broke the kiss to shuffle down, and kiss down my neck, pushing my shirt up to kiss my stomach. She looked up at me, and i immediately nodded. "You don't have to ask me, Rhea. Do anything you want." I told her, licking my bottom lip as the view of her.

Rhea smiled a little, pulled her own shirt off so she was in a sports bra, then tugged at mine, which left me in a navy blue bra. "So beautiful." She complimented and came down to pepper kisses on my breasts, hands slowly coming to pull the straps down off my arms, then unclip it and pulling it off of me.

Rhea caressed my breasts, and my breaths picked up. My legs were so hot. Between them even hotter. I put my hands on her shoulders.

Rheas tongue flicked over my nipple, and I let out a light moan. "You're so beautiful, Kat... krasivyy, Malysh."
Beautiful, Baby.

She knew so much Russian already and that showed me how much she... how much she loved me.

I ran my hands through her hair, savouring every way her tongue flicked and her lips sucked on my breasts. "I want to mark you so bad, Kat..."

"Do it." I whispered.

"Mmm, my baby has a show to practice." Rhea concluded. Well, I got distracted because her hands started pulling at my pants.

I helped her, pulling them down completely off my legs and off my ankles.

Rhea smiled against my body as she kissed her way down. Her fingers skimmed in my panties, but she didn't pull them down. She was teasing me...

"Rhea..." I moaned. "Mne nuzhno bol'she. ty zastavlyayesh' menya chuvstvovat' sebya potryasayushche."
I need more. You make me feel amazing.

"English for me, Kat." Rhea reminded me and shuffled down to settle her smirk between my legs. "I can't wait to finally make you cum, gorgeous girl."

I moaned and sat up on my forearms to watch her closer.

"Remember, Kat. This won't hurt... I would never- I'd never hurt you. I fucking... I fucking love you, Malysh." Rhea whispered it and she looked between my legs and planted a kiss over my panties.

Oh god...Yebat.
Fuck.

"You're just teasing me." I whispered, half groaned.

"And it's working. You're soaking." Rhea replied, and tugged at my panties. I helped her take them off completely. "So sexy." She whispered and licked her bottom lip.

That was sexy. She was so sexy.

Rhea put a kiss on my inner thigh, and it made me jerk. Already.

"Let me know what feels good for you, Kat." Rhea said.