PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy

Part Playlist:
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
By The Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

______________________________

"Watch your step." Rhea pointed out a step I definitely didn't see walking into the arena.

"Spasibo." I whispered, holding her hand tighter as she led us inside, and past a few people who Rhea and I both smiled at.

Rhea opened the door to a room. "In here, this is our dressing room tonight." She said.

Inside, Dom was here already, playing with his hair and putting some sort of product in it.

"Hey Rhea, Kat. How's it going?" He greeted us when we came in. "Make yourself comfy in here." He told me.

So I quietly sat myself down on the small leather couch they had in here, and Rhea put her bags down and joined, putting her strong arm on the back of the couch and by my shoulders.

"How was your shopping today? Heard you got a few things." Dom turned to talk to me.

I nodded. "I was very spoilt." Looking to Rhea she smiled at me, then she lent in to kiss me by the ear. Which made my shoulders raise in giddy.

"What did you buy?" A thought come to Doms head and he changed his question. "Have you heard or seen anything to do with your father or that other guy?"

"Don't overwhelm her Dom." Rhea told him, and she looked to me. "You don't have to talk about them anymore."

"It's okay." I assured her and put my hand on her thigh, which made her look nervously at it. "I'm fine." I looked to Dom. "Didn't see or hear anything. I hope it stays that way."

Dom nodded and smiled, then laughed a little.

"What?" I asked with my own small smile. Because he was a cutie. "What's funny?"

"Your accent is cute." Dom giggled. "It's fun, I've never heard a Russian accent before."

I laughed to myself and Rheas arm feel tighter on my shoulders. "When I warned her that some of the guys might flirt with her tonight, i wasn't talking about you."

Dom put his hands up. "That's definitely not flirting. Trust me. I have a fiancé, Kat." He told me.

"Oh really? That's amazing." I replied. "What's her name-"

The door to the change rooms opened and Damien and Finn both waltzed in. "Hey, Kat. Welcome." Finn said first. Then Damien noticed me. "Kat! Welcome to the Judgment Day locker here at NXT."

"Thanks." I smiled.

They put all their bags down and found themselves seats by the bench where they got ready. "Have you met anyone else yet?" Damien asked, voice deeply.

I shook my head. "No, not yet." I looked to Rhea. "Is there anyone you think I would get along with?"

"Georgia, the seamstress here is lovely. I plan to introduce you two later." Rhea told me. "You'll meet the one on Raw Monday night when you come."

"She's coming to raw?" Finn asked.

Rhea looked to Finn. "Yes. I may have a job lined up for her."

"That's so awesome." Finn replied, his own Irish accent strong. "I reckon you'll fit in well there." I gave him a warm smile and he did too.

"Alright, why is everyone flirting with Kat right now?" Rhea brought up, voice half amused but half with some annoyance.

"Ah, here she goes with the jealousy again." Damien chuckled. Dom did too and Finn grinned.