PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe

Part Playlist:
Deep End - I Prevail
It Girl - Jason Derulo

______________________________

"What sort of things do you want to do now that you're... able to." Finn asked me, leaning across Damien, who was also looking at me and waiting for me to answer.

I shrugged. "I don't really know. I'm interested in doing many things, I'm just not sure what I'm interested in."

"You like sewing and design, right? What else, dancing? What about acting... or, you could be a wrestler, I'm sure Rhea would help train you." Damien said.

I laughed a little. "I don't think I could wrestle. It looks a bit harsh for me..." I thought about it. "I enjoy the acting part of things, the... the segments you do when you talk."

Finn nodded. "Our promos."

I nodded too. "Yes. I like those."

"Maybe you could act." Damien said. "I'm sure we could find you some classes."

I shrugged nervously. "Oh, I don't know... I don't know if I'm any good. I enjoy singing, but I only do that when I'm alone in the studio."

"Acting and singing lessons it is." Finn said.

Damien agreed. "Oh, Rhea mentioned you like to read as well."

"I do. Mostly romance." I told them.

"My wife loves romance books." Finn said. "I'll have to find out her favourites and I'll recommend them to you."

I smiled at the sweet man. "Thank you, I'd really love that."

We watched the screen and Dom faded onto the screen, being suddenly attacked by a wrestler backstage somewhere. I sat straighter and watched Dom take the beating, stumbling out to the ring.

His opponent climbed onto the top rope, ready to jump onto Dom. But Rhea was there and she pulled him out of the way. Saving him.

"They're amazing, aren't they?" Damien asked me

"They're amazing, aren't they?" Damien asked me. "They get along so well."

Oh. Right. I nodded.

Damien looked back my way as Rhea and Dom faded off the screen. "The guys at Raw and that seemed excited to bring you in and see what sort of things you can bring to the design team."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I guess I should try and do some sketches, then before that." I said softly.

"You have all the gear to do that now?" Finn asked and I nodded my answer yes. Rhea made sure of that.

Finn and Damien then left, needing to do something for the show, and so I sat by myself watching the screen. I crossed my legs and scanned around a little nervously. I didn't really know anyone, or how to even really begin a conversation.