PART FIFTEEN | Distraction

Part Playlist:
Middle Of The Night - Elley Duhe
• Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott

_____________________________

It was the next day and I just got out of the shower, beginning to dress up as Sam instructed me to go out for dinner.

I was so glad when he got home from the office and said we were still going. Sam actually had the potential to be nice if he wanted to. Or... maybe I just thought that because he was better than my father.

I put on a pair of blue jeans and plain pale blue shirt. It was extremely boring, I didn't have any nice clothes to my name. I did the best I could with my hair and face, not having much to work with.

Then I waited downstairs, thinking about Rhea the whole time I waited for Sam to get ready.

Would she actually be there?

I shook my head and closed my eyes because there had to be plenty of sushi restaurants around Orlando. Not to mention what could happen if Sam saw Rhea. He knew what she looked like. She could be in danger.

"Ready, love?" Sam walked in the room, holding his hand out.

I got up and took it, following him out to the car. On the way out, I examined up and down his suited up frame, for anything sticking out. I wasn't surprised my father had a gun, now, I just hope Sam didn't.

He started the car and started driving. "It's about 20 away." Sam told me, reaching over to put a hand on my knee. I just wanted to push it away, but I left there. "We can fill in time..." she whispered, slinking his hand and grabbing mine, pulling it and rubbing it over his crotch.

I looked away, but kept my hand there, not wanting to anger him or anything.

God, this wasn't going to work... What if she didn't mean anything by what she said. What Dominik said.

The whole way I stroked over him, he got harder the whole way. And when we pulled up out the front of this sushi restaurant, I brought my hand back to myself. "Mmm, you can suck me off again tonight. Maybe, I won't mind the last bit of blood you have." He whispered and got out of the car.

I blinked and tried to shake off my nerves. He grabbed my hand and held it the way inside.

As soon as we got in, Sam spoke to the hostess, asking for a table.

I was scanning the restaurant, seeing if I could see Rhea or anyone I recognised. But I couldn't.

My heart cracked.

We were at the wrong place. I knew it.

A worker led us to a table and I took the seat that faced the door, while he had to sit in the one with his back facing the door. Just in case.

I picked up the menu, pretending to read it. But really, my eyes were straying to a from the door. Heart racing. Feet taping nervously on the floor. "You're squirming. Why?" Sam asked me all of a sudden.

I cleared my throat and looked at Sam. "I just- I didn't get out much."

"Relax. You're fine. Believe it or not, I don't think you should be locked up all day everyday." Sam explained. "Your father was somewhat terrible."

I agreed with him. But he wasn't too much better, forcing me to suck him. And probably more if I left with him tonight.

I prayed I wouldn't.

"How much time did you spend with Rhea?" Sam brought up, slight annoyance in his voice. I looked at him and shrugged, not wanting him to talk about her. "I remember she was at the studio that day I came. She's... she's rather masculine. I didn't think she'd be your type." He smirked. "Im your type hey?"