PART FOURTEEN | Orlando

Authors Note: Hi all. Just a quick warning for this part. It is pretty intense, so please be aware of that. It involves sexual abuse. It isn't too detailed, but is still unsettling to read. Thanks guys.

Part Playlist:
• Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
The Night We Met - Lord Huron
Take Me To Church - Hozier

______________________________

I was silent, holding back tears and even screams the whole ride to the airport.

I couldn't stop seeing Rheas face as she left that room. How she was crying. It broke my heart to see that. I just wanted to see her smile.

Sam walked behind me, guiding me across the airline. We drove through back entrances and basically all the way onto the tarmac.

He had a private jet to take us to Florida.

It was my first time flying. The way he had his hand on my lower back, leading me up the stairs didn't make me any less nervous.

Getting on, Sam offered me water but I declined. He pointed to the seat beside him and I took it, crossing my legs and staying silent.

I couldn't even look at him.

My mind went back to when Rhea was standing right in front of him, and he actually looked scared.

Oh, god.

What was she doing right now?

I can imagine her pacing and crying and shouting, wondering what she should do. She wasn't a detective, she couldn't figure out where I was living in the whole state. I don't believe she'd call the police, knowing it could put me in danger if she did.

Sam seemed to and maybe worse than my father. I didn't know and was sure I was going to find out.

I was proved right when an hour into the flight, he had many glasses of wine and turned to me. "Kat, get on your knees." He said firmly and reached to pull a curtain around our seats. There was hardly anyone around, just the pilot and 1 hostess, but the curtain covered us completely.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"Get on your fucking knees." He snapped again and grabbed my arm so roughly, pulling and pushing my on the ground in front of him.

Please don't...

"I'm-im..."

"Your what?" Sam snapped down at me, spreading his legs and touching his belt.

No...

I cleared my throat and didn't look at him. "I'm on my period." I lied to him, hoping he wouldn't do what he was about to do.

Sam cringed and cleared his throat, but he kept playing with his belt. He took it off and put it beside him. "You can still suck me off, love. Do it like you mean it." He pulled his pants down, underwear too and he sprung free. Hard and... I looked away, my lower lip quivering.

"I don't-"

"Oh, fucking do it you virgin." He snapped and grabbed the back of my neck. "At least give me something since I can't fuck you for a few days." He pulled me close to him.

I put my hands on his knees and tried to look away. He was squeezing my neck so hard I whimpered with the pain. I couldn't take it. My body was in so much pain.

My body was weak and I couldn't muster enough strength to do anything.

When he grabbed my hair I completely gave out, and did what he said. Taking him in my mouth, closing my eyes.