PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing

Part Playlist
OHMAMI - Chase Atlantic
Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys

______________________________

When we got back to Rheas home, she packed her gear away, and made sure I wasn't hungry before inviting me to her bed. "Come on." She interlocked her fingers with mine, kissing it on the way to her bedroom.

Inside her bedroom, I sat down, admiring the shopping bags and things I still had to organise that she brought me.

Rhea shut the door and reached down to pull her jeans off her body and throwing them away. She was left in simple black panties and graphic oversized shirt. She had wiped her makeup off for me and she looked so comfy.

I followed her, taking the jeans she let me borrow off, and leaving me in panties only. Beautiful navy lace ones she brought me.

"Copycat." Rhea cooed and smiled as she crawled up my body, and straddled me. Naked thighs on my naked thighs. Soft shirt against soft shirt. It was so comfortable and so... it felt so right.

Rhea tan her hands down my scalp as she came down to put a kiss on my lips. Softly and quickly, just one. Then she pulled back to look at me with a smile.

I smiled back, giggled.

Rhea chuckled and kissed me again. This time, a bit deeper and twice. "You're cute." She whispered, another quick kiss came. She went to say something else but I wanted more kisses.

I sat up a bit to meet her lips, deeply and she kissed me back. But then softly pushed me away. "There's a while to go of this, I suggest you start slow."

I took a deep breath, and nodded. "Right, sorry."

"Don't apologise, malysh." Rhea whispered gently and studied my face, more specifically down to my lips.

"Sorry."

Rhea widened her eyes down at me, splaying her fingers on my cheek caringly.

I put my hand on my head in embarrassment. "Izvini."

Rhea squinted. "And what does that mean?"

"Sorry." I told her and laughed to myself.

Rhea shook her head. "I'm very Izvini for what I'm about to do to your lips, Kat." And she tried to hide her smile as she lent down to kiss me.

I kissed her back, holding her await the waist as she kissed me deeply. Every kiss was long and deep, warm and eventually grew wet between us. When Rhea pulled back to look down at me, she was half smiling and half panting. "You can touch me you know, squeeze my ass or something."

I giggled. "I thought we were just kissing?"

"We are." She kissed me again on the lips softly. "But you can get handsy with me."

I smiled. "Only if you get handsy with me. mne ochen' nravyatsya tvoi ruki."
I really love your hands.

Rhea squinted and pulled her face back from me a bit. "And what does that mean?"

I shrugged innocently. "You need to learn Russian."

Rheas hand came softly by my throat, holding me firmly to look at her. It wasn't rough or harsh, just there to tell me she liked to be in control right now. "What did I say about speaking Russian in bed? I want to hear English, so I know if I need to slow down..."

"I can speak both... Rhea." I told her. "I'll speak English for you if I need to tell you something."

Rheas jaw tensed a little but she brushed it off for now. "Tell me something sexy in Russian then." She kissed me again. "And I'll guess it." She kissed me a again, then peppered kisses on my cheeks, and down my jaw while I thought of something.