Special Chapter - Bliss

A/N: R-18. Please fasten your seatbet. Lol.

=====

"Really? I got plenty of horses in our ranch in Isabela. You are very welcome to check them out." Mr. Fuentebella said with a wide smile.

I bumped into him on my way back to Venice and since he's one of the major stock holders of MBCC, I don't have a choice but to entertain him for a moment.

"Oh, honey," I uttered when Venice showed up out of nowhere.

"I've been looking for you," she mumbled after wrapping her arm around my waist. I didn't get a chance to talk 'cause she moves so swiftly and now she's kissing me in front of the man.

The kiss lasted for a couple of seconds and now she's wiping the side of my lower lip with a smirk.

"Mr. Fuentebella, right?" She turned to him right after, still clinging on me. "Please keep your eyes away from my wife if you don't wanna go home visually impaired. Excuse us."

My jaw almost dropped because of what she said and she didn't let me bid a goodbye to our guest. We are now walking away from the crowd and I think we are heading to the nearest exit.

"Venice, what was that?" I asked after composing myself.

"You're too nice and gorgeous for everyone here, and I think you already gave our guests enough attention, so I want you all to myself now," she answered.

Tonight is the anniversary party of MBCC and Venice as the CEO of the company, we came here to support the event. Mommy Ven is still the Chairwoman of the Board but she already announced that the company will be pass to Venice.

"You are really selfish, you know that?" I said when we reached the parking area.

"I am when it comes to you and those kind of men are the reasons why I don't want you to wear such revealing clothes. But if that's what makes you happy, then who I am to stop you? And besides, I can throw hands." She bursted out laughing after saying those and I can't help but to slap her shoulder.

"You can't throw hands, Venice Aiana." I looked at her sharply, but it didn't last long because she's still smirking and those gorgeous eyes are giving me a naughty look. Her cheeks were red too, and I'm pretty sure that she's drunk already. I know this woman too well. I think she got drunk easily because she has rarely drink now since we had kids.

"Veni—" I bit my lower lip all of a sudden when she pulled her closer to her after resting her back on our red Bentley Bentayga.

"If I can't throw hands, will you let me utilize this and put to good use?" She muttered and moved her hands on my waist sensually.

I'm starting to get goosebumps because the warmth from her palms is directly transfering to my skin due to the design of my dress. What I'm wearing is a blue velvet sleeveless evening gown that has cuts on the sides, showing my waist, and this dress was personally picked by her.

Now I know why she let me wear this.

"Venice..." I called her with my eyes tightly shut because she's now nibbling on my neck.

"Do you know how frustrated I am inside that function hall? Everyone's eyes was on you. And that guy that you're talking with awhile ago, he keeps on stealing glaces at your chest."

I gasped and opened my eyes abruptly when she bit my neck. "Venice... we need to go home. The kids..."

"We can pick up the kids tomorrow. They're with Mommy Ven and Mommy Tami, remember?"

She let go of me and opened the backseat leaving me so confused. Venice mind is so hard to read especially when she's inebriated.

"Venice... you can't drive in that condition. Give me the key, I will drive." I stated, but my eyebrows furrowed when she pulled me inside after her.