"Damn, who fine ass babymomma is that?" Paris dragged as I walk back inside the hall.

I chuckle. "What Jourdan deadbeat ass say now?" She ask.

"Bullshit." I told her. "He be acting like a bitch need him, I don't need his ass. He think taking care of Kameryn finically take cares of his every needs."

"You don't need that bitch finically either, so?" Paris shrug. "He can't pick and choose when to be a father. You need to shut that shit down now."

I nod my head. "I just don't want to seem like no bitter babymomma."

"That's not being bitter, that's protecting your son. When Kameryn get older he gon' start paying attention to shit and realizing his daddy a fucking deadbeat." Paris explained. "Look at his face, he don't deserve that shit."

I lift my son up as his feet is now standing on my thigh, kissing his cheeks. She's right. If Jourdan don't get his act together now he don't need to be in Kameryn's life at all.

I will forever protect my child.

1 Week Later -
j43

1 Week Later  - j43

liked by jada.nicole and 983 others
j43: blessed 🧸💙

I scrunch my face up seeing Jourdan had reposted Kameryn in the picture I just posted as if he's around.

I hate a nigga that pretends as he's an active father when he's really not. I roll my eyes not wanting to have an attitude before stepping into these peoples homes.

Lyrica invited me to her daughter Journeys birthday party, yea Lyrica- Tremani's sisters. Me and Tremani still check on one another so this shouldn't be weird.

I picked up Kameryn out his carseat, grab Journey's birthday gift and his diaper bag, swinging it over my shoulder before closing the back door.

I walk through the back gate seeing jumpy houses and the backyard was crowded with adults and kids. I notice Lyrica and began walking towards her.

"Hey boo." Lyrica smile. "Thank you for coming. Look at him so handsome mann."

"Hey." I smile watching Kameryn's face light up as he began laughing at Lyrica's facial expressions. "Wheres Journey? I got her a gift."

"Girl, over there playing. Just sit it over there with the other gifts." Lyrica told me. "Can I?" She held her hands out.

I nod my head and place Kameryn in her hands.

"Go and enjoy yourself, I have him." Lyrica shooed me away with a smile. I chuckle walking off to place the gift I brought Journey down.

"Damn, you can't speak?" I heard Tremani. I turn around and gave him a small smile.

"I didn't even see you." I told him.

"My sister gon kidnap yo' baby, I hope you know that." Tremani told me, looking over at Lyrica and Kameryn. "You look good."

"Thank you, You do too." I told him. "How you been?"

"Good, I just opened up a boys and girls center up north so." Tremani shrug. "Trying to make good things happen."

"That's good." I smile. That's a good man Savannah because I wouldn't even step a foot on the north side of St.Louis.

"How you been?" He ask.

"Being a mom." I told him. "It's everything, I'm blessed."

"Fasho." He said. "You and Jourdan-"

"Just co-parents, well I'm doing more the parenting." I told him.

"Damn, I thought y'all was gon' try to make something work that's why I fell back." Tremani said catching me off guard.

"You always up to something." I mentioned to him as he look down at me.

"Tuh, you know I like to chase." Tremani said.

I laugh. "Yea right." I watch Lyrica walk over towards us.

"He is so cute, I have baby fever." Lyrica told me.

"Waddup, lil man." Tremani said, grabbing Kameryn out of Lyrica hand as she stare at me in approval. "You slobbering and shit, hold on man you got to pull yourself together."

I smile as Kameryn smile at Tremani. Kam is such a happy baby and he's a peoples person.

"He slob, that's what babies do." Lyrica chuckle. "This Jesus piece is so cute, you know Tremani used to have wear one all the time when he was little with his gold jewelry." She told me.

"Aight Aight." Tremani mushed her.

"Boy, I can talk to her." Lyrica mug him. "He a certified hater. Want to get a drink? He can babysit."

I chuckle, "It's okay, I'm driving."

"You ain't see that beat up ass Nissan out there? That's hers." He chuckle.

I scoffed. "Stop hating, I don't even have a Nissan anymore."

"Oh shit, forreal?"

"Yes, forreal. I drive a Kia." I told him.

"Oh, well you might want to pull that lil mu'fucka in the garage because them lil niggas gon' get that." Tremani said.

Lyrica slapped his arm. "Don't listen to him, They don't even come in this neighborhood."

🥲🩶 -

Okay few more chapters and this book will be finalized lol. love y'all for supporting. Also Merry Fucking Christmas 🎄

feelings on Jourdan? Tremani? Armani?